Listening quotes102 listening quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Michael Green: I love her. And I tried everything, except really listening, really listening, and that's how I left her alone. I was so ashamed of that, and I couldn't even tell her. Maybe if I tell her she'd love me anyway.
- Alice Green: Or more. She would have loved you even more. I think you should tell all this stuff to your wife.”
“Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.”
“She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.”
“All the problems of the world are caused by people who do not listen.”
“- Anakin Skywalker: An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Lego, I think. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe.
- Queen Amidala: You're a funny little boy. How do you know so much?
- Anakin Skywalker: I listen to all the traders and star pilots who come through here. I'm a pilot, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.”
“- Bernie Mermelstein: Don't you think you're kind of over reacting about a dumb letter? There's a lot of nut cases running around shootin' their mouths off.
- Mel Mermelstein: Yes. And sometimes people listen to them.”
“- Judge Benjamin Caulfield: It's always been a game, only now the bad guys have a stronger team, got a better draft.
- Superior Court Judge Steven R. Hardin: You know I took a lot of notes in your class and I can never remember you saying anything quite like that.
- Judge Benjamin Caulfield: You should have taken fewer notes and listened more.”
“- Simon: I don't like to talk.
- Rachel: Perfect. I don't like to listen.”
“Just because I'm looking at you when you talk, don't think I'm listening - or even interested.”
“- Ben Shepard: Thank you for talking to me.
- Sharon Solarz: Thank you for listening.”
“- Jack: Algy, you're always talking nonsense.
- Algy: It's better than listening to it.”