Listening quotes105 listening quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Michael Green: I love her. And I tried everything, except really listening, really listening, and that's how I left her alone. I was so ashamed of that, and I couldn't even tell her. Maybe if I tell her she'd love me anyway.
- Alice Green: Or more. She would have loved you even more. I think you should tell all this stuff to your wife.”
“Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.”
“Softly, deftly, music shall caress you. Hear it, feel it secretly possess you.”
“She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.”
“- Anakin Skywalker: An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Lego, I think. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe.
- Queen Amidala: You're a funny little boy. How do you know so much?
- Anakin Skywalker: I listen to all the traders and star pilots who come through here. I'm a pilot, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Have the courage to listen. ”
“...if they can't understand ya, then they're not listening. And that's their problem.”
“The whole world is singing, clicking, grinding, whistling, and thumping... but we've stopped listening.”
“All the problems of the world are caused by people who do not listen.”
“If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.”
“- Bernie Mermelstein: Don't you think you're kind of over reacting about a dumb letter? There's a lot of nut cases running around shootin' their mouths off.
- Mel Mermelstein: Yes. And sometimes people listen to them.”
“- Judge Benjamin Caulfield: It's always been a game, only now the bad guys have a stronger team, got a better draft.
- Superior Court Judge Steven R. Hardin: You know I took a lot of notes in your class and I can never remember you saying anything quite like that.
- Judge Benjamin Caulfield: You should have taken fewer notes and listened more.”
“- Simon: I don't like to talk.
- Rachel: Perfect. I don't like to listen.”