Companionship quotes194 companionship quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Conan the Barbarian
“Let's take what we have while we live. I have never had so much as now. All my life I've been alone. Many times I've faced my death with no one to know. I would look into the huts and the tents of others in the coldest dark and I would see figures holding each other in the night. And I always passed by. You and I, we have warmth. That's so hard...” (continue)(continue reading)
“For those of you who may not know, this is the final resting place for six members of the 1970 Thundering Herd. The plane crash that took their lives was so severe, so absolute, that their bodies were unable to be identified. So they were buried here. Together. Six players. Six teammates. Six Sons of Marshall.”
- From the movie: Inherit the Wind
“- Matthew Harrison Brady: Why is it, my old friend, that you've moved so far away from me?
- Henry Drummond: All motion is relative, Matt. Maybe it's you who've moved away by standing still.”
- From the movie: Spider-Man: Far from Home
“- Nick Fury: We have a job to do, and you're coming with us.
- Peter Parker: There's gotta be someone else you can use. What about Thor?
- Nick Fury: Off-world.
- Peter Parker: Doctor Strange.
- Maria Hill: Unavailable.
- Peter Parker: Captain Marvel.
- Nick Fury: Don't you invoke her name!
- Peter Parker: I'm just your friendly neighborhood...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: It
“If we stick together, all of us, we'll win.”
- From the movie: Fury
“- Boyd 'Bible' Swan: Welcome to the Army, Norm!
- Grady 'Coon-Ass' Travis: You did good. Best job I ever had!
- Boyd 'Bible' Swan: Best job I ever had!”
- From the movie: The Magnificent Seven
“To be in the service of others, with men I respect, like you all, I shouldn't have to ask for more than that.”
- From the movie: Annie
“- Miss Hannigan: I don't know whatever I'd do without you.
- Annie: Scrub the floors yourself?”
“Now we came here today to remember six young men and sixty-nine others who will not be on the field with you today, but they will be watching. You can bet your ass that they'll be gritting their teeth with every snap of that football. How you play today, from this moment on is how you will be remembered. This is your opportunity to rise from...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Peter Pevensie: Are you with me?
- Oreius: To the death.”
- From the movie: Contact
“You're an interesting species. An interesting mix. You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable, is each other.”
- From the movie: Potemkin
“Shoulder to shoulder. The land is ours. Tomorrow is ours.”
“- Nate Ruffin: Coach, that... was my team. They left it in my hands.
- Jack Lengyel: No... no, they did not. They just left.”
- From the movie: The Apartment
“- C.C. Baxter: It's a wonderful thing, dinner for two.
- Fran Kubelik: Do you usually eat alone?
- C.C. Baxter: Oh no. Sometimes I have dinner with Ed Sullivan. Sometimes Dinah Shore, or Perry Como. The other night I had dinner with Mae West. Of course she was much younger then.”
- From the movie: Vertigo
“Only one is a wanderer; two together are always going somewhere.”
- From the movie: Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
“- Jacob Kowalski: Are you going somewhere?
- Newt Scamander: No. We're going somewhere.
- Jacob Kowalski: Genius!”
- From the movie: Pacific Rim: Uprising
When I first joined the Corp, I was just like you. Worse, I was nobody. But that woman we laid to rest today, Mako Mori, she said: "Whoever you are, the minute you enter this program, you join a family. And no matter what they do, no matter how stupid they may act sometimes, you forgive them and you move on". So you start believing that, in... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Scooby-Doo
- From the movie: Fences
“- Troy Maxson: It's not easy for me to admit that I've been standing in the same place for eighteen years!
- Rose Maxson: Well, I've been standing with you! I gave eighteen years of my life to stand in the same spot as you!”
- From the movie: The Equalizer 2
- Dave York: Oh. Alright. Well, guess what. There is no sin. No virtue. It’s just shit people do. They trained us to kill people and risk our lives doing it. And then one day, you get a call saying they’re done with you. “Thank you for your service. Here’s a plaque”. You need a job? Good luck. You need medical insurance? See the VA. One day,... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the TV Series: Rough Riders
“- Frederick Funston: These are insurrectos! And I'm Major Funston! You killed some of my men!
- Capt. Bucky O'Neil: Major Funston! I can't take it back. We're all going the same place, now let's get there together!”
- From the movie: Cats Don't Dance
“If we all work together, we can make our dreams come true.”
- From the animation: Pocahontas
- From the movie: It
- From the movie: A Dog's Purpose
“From that moment on, the girl was a member of our pack. I liked her. Plus she smelled like biscuits.”