“The Evil That Men Do” quotes(1984)
Plot – A killer has decided to stop his bloody career and to rest in a Pacific island far from the civilized world. One day a friend preys him to punish Moloch, a doctor who tortures his patients. He has some tapes to demonstrate Moloch's actions, so the killer goes to Guatemala to look for the doctor. He challenges him inside a mine, where the workers are all Moloch's victims: thanks to the killer, they can take their personal revenge.
All actors – Charles Bronson, Theresa Saldana, Joseph Maher, José Ferrer, René Enríquez, John Glover, Raymond St. Jacques, Antoinette Bower, Enrique Lucero, Jorge Luke, Mischa Hausserman, Roger Cudneyshow all
“The Evil That Men Do” Quotes 7 quotes
“- Holland: You know, me and Nancy, we've been into a lot of things. We learned tricks you wouldn't believe. We've been into things like wife-swapping... You married?
- Randolph: No, I'm divorced. But remember, three's a company and four is definitely a crowd. Man, I am down for anything or anybody.
- Holland: Three is all right with me.”
“My brother had a great deal to do with making this country secure, Victor. If his work should have earned us a welcome anywhere, it's here.”
“Life just gets dull and nothing like a little variety to spice things up.”
“- Aristos: There is a problem, Clement. The Council for Central American States has just concluded its meetings in Costa Rica.
- Claire: Hypocrites. Every government represented condems my brother publicly and then welcomes him privately.
- Aristos: They have called for another meeting and study of human rights violations.
- Molloch: Human...” (continue)(continue reading)