Opinions quotes277 opinions quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“People think I have an interesting walk. Hell, I'm just trying to hold my gut in.”
“You're a better man than me, Radio.”
“- Susannah: Will he come back?
- Colonel Ludlow: I don't know.
- Colonel Ludlow: [One Stab speaks Cree] Stab says yes.”
“People don't always tell you what they are thinking. They just see to it that you don't advance in life.”
- Phil Davis: How much is "wow"?
- Bob Wallace: It's right in between, uh, between "ouch" and "boing".
“- Josephina: Nothing is ever good enough for you.
- Morf Vandewalt: Well, it's my job. I'm selective. What are you even saying? Toss out taste and standards? Whisper the truth? What a tragic world that would be.”
“Follow what your head is telling you and work hard. That's the big secret.”
“- Alice Longabaugh: Gilbert had a saying for any situation. A ready bit of wisdom. He was very certain.
- Billy Knapp: He was a doughface?
- Alice Longabaugh: ...He had fixed political beliefs. All of his beliefs were quite fixed. He would upbraid me for being wishy-washy. I never had his certainties. I suppose it is a defect.”
“If you don't like something, talk about something else that's great and maybe someone else will discover it and think it's great too.”
“- Don Lockwood: Tell me the truth, am I a good actor?
- Cosmo Brown: As long as I'm working for Monumental Pictures, you're the greatest of 'em all.”
“Everyone says I'm intense, or I'm mad, or I play bad guys. I don't see any of that.”
“- Julie Steffans: What about terrorism?
- Christine 'Lady Bird' McPherson: Don't be republican.”
“Different things can be sad... it's not all war!”
“- Kathy Lacey: You can't make over the whole world. You know I'm on Dave's side.
- Phil Green: Well, I'm not on Dave's side or any side, except against their side.”
“Personally, Veda's convinced me that alligators have the right idea. They eat their young.”
“Doctor Watson, Mr. Holmes is convinced that I am some sort of criminal mastermind of the most depraved order. I know he is a great and good man. All England resounds with his praise. But in my case he fosters a ghastly illusion and I come to you as his friend rather than turning the matter over to my solicitor.”
“I'm a racist, you're a Republican, I don't know what the fuck's going on.”
- Sari Hatvany: "Pierre says, Pierre says, says, says." Since you are 14, Pierre is always saying. Isn't it time you say a few words yourself?
- Maria Corvier: You're the one who's always saying, "Listen to Pierre. A ballerina shouldn't think."