Opinions quotes282 opinions quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Don Lockwood: Tell me the truth, am I a good actor?
- Cosmo Brown: As long as I'm working for Monumental Pictures, you're the greatest of 'em all.”
“People think I have an interesting walk. Hell, I'm just trying to hold my gut in.”
“You're a better man than me, Radio.”
“- Lieutenant M.R. Ring: [bumps into Highway] Excuse me, sir. I mean, Gunny. Sergeant Major.
- Choozoo: Sir. This is Gunnery Sergent Thomas Highway. He's been assigned to Recon Platoon.
- Lieutenant M.R. Ring: Oh, outstanding, welcome aboard. Well, I have to hightail it men. I'm late for pre-scuba school.
- Lieutenant M.R. Ring: [looks at...” (continue)(continue reading)
“People thought I was a dirty skank? Fine. I'd be the dirtiest skank they've ever seen.”
“- Susannah: Will he come back?
- Colonel Ludlow: I don't know.
- Colonel Ludlow: [One Stab speaks Cree] Stab says yes.”
“He was one of those civilized individuals who did not insist upon agreement with his political principals as a precondition for conversation or friendship.”
“People don't always tell you what they are thinking. They just see to it that you don't advance in life.”
- Phil Davis: How much is "wow"?
- Bob Wallace: It's right in between, uh, between "ouch" and "boing".
“I can't fart loud enough to express my opinion!”
“I don't think it matters what I believe, only what I do.”
“- Emma Horton: You have beautiful eyes and your hair is too long. I mean, I don't care how long it gets in the back, but keep your bangs cut, ok? It's too long.
- Tommy Horton: That's a matter of opinion.”
“I guess it's really easy to say, like I don't care what anyone else thinks. But everyone does, you know. Deep down.”
“It’s a moo point. It’s like a cow’s opinion; it doesn’t matter. It’s moo.”
“- Josephina: Nothing is ever good enough for you.
- Morf Vandewalt: Well, it's my job. I'm selective. What are you even saying? Toss out taste and standards? Whisper the truth? What a tragic world that would be.”
“Follow what your head is telling you and work hard. That's the big secret.”
“I see myself as an influencer in the Jesus space.”
“- Alice Longabaugh: Gilbert had a saying for any situation. A ready bit of wisdom. He was very certain.
- Billy Knapp: He was a doughface?
- Alice Longabaugh: ...He had fixed political beliefs. All of his beliefs were quite fixed. He would upbraid me for being wishy-washy. I never had his certainties. I suppose it is a defect.”
“If you don't like something, talk about something else that's great and maybe someone else will discover it and think it's great too.”