Charles Bronson quotes
When I am dead and buried, on my tombstone I would like to have it written, "I have arrived." Because when you feel that you have arrived, you are dead.
“- Bennett: We heard shots. What happened?
- Paul Kersey: I sent them a message.”
“Being paranoid doesn't mean we're not being followed.”
“- Eddie Fein: Who do you think you are hanging out in the bathroom? The Fonzie? Dad, do you really think Mrs. Novacek hired Martin to kill her husband?
- Paul Fein: I don't know. Lenny said she did, but her first words in life were probably a lie. Look, we'll find out who killed Novacek. I'm no worried about that.”
“I'm only a product like a cake of soap. To be sold as well as possible.”
“I don't have friends, I have thousands of acquaintances. No friends. I figured I had a wife and children.”
“- Holland: You know, me and Nancy, we've been into a lot of things. We learned tricks you wouldn't believe. We've been into things like wife-swapping... You married?
- Randolph: No, I'm divorced. But remember, three's a company and four is definitely a crowd. Man, I am down for anything or anybody.
- Holland: Three is all right with me.”
“I remember when legal meant lawful. Now it means loophole.”
- Lara Royce Craig: Don't you think that's subjecting the First Lady to some risk?
- Jay Killian: Lamb for the slaughter?
- Lara Royce Craig: Oh, Killy - what a way with words! Can't you put it another way?
- Jay Killian: Okay. How about "worm wriggling on a hook"?
“Audiences like to see the bad guys get their comeuppance.”
“I don't look like someone who leans on a mantelpiece with a cocktail in my hand, you know.”
“I guess I look like a rock quarry that someone has dynamited.”
“- Joe Roberts: Were you thinking of living?
- Mr. Roberts: There's a trailer park over on Bright's. They got a pretty good deal there.
- Maria: It's nice there. They have a vegetable garden in the back where you can rent a plot. Grow your own.”
“- Gunther Beckdorff: I heard you were a simple man, Giff, who came to Caboblanco and found contentment. Why should you care for a girl who had no passport?
- Gifford Hoyt: Because she's being held here against her will! Why? Do you have use for her? Then what happens? Does she leave Caboblanco alive?”
“- Maj. Reisman: How come you speak German?
- Joseph Wladislaw: My old man came from Silesia. He didn't speak German, he didn't dig coal. If he didn't dig coal, he didn't eat.”