“Beverly Hills Cop” quotes(1984)
Plot – Alex is a black cop in Detroit, he's good and diligent, but his superiors forbid him to investigate some murders happened in Beverly Hills. Alex doesn't give up and flies to California pretending he's on holiday to investigate on his own. While he discovers many interesting things about some illegal drug trades, the local police obstructs him. Alex doesn't discourage himself as he's not scared by the criminals' threats nor by his Californian colleagues.
All actors – Eddie Murphy, Judge Reinhold, John Ashton, Lisa Eilbacher, Ronny Cox, Steven Berkoff, James Russo, Jonathan Banks, Stephen Elliott, Gilbert R. Hill, Art Kimbro, Joel Bailey, Bronson Pinchot, Paul Reiser, Michael Champion, Frank Pesce, Gene Borkan, Michael Gregory, Alice Cadogan, Philip Levien, Karen Mayo-Chandler, Gerald Berns, William Wallace, Israel Juarbe, Randy Vasquez, Damon Wayans, Chuck Adamson, Chip Heller, Rick Overton, Rex Ryon, Mike Pniewski, Douglas Warhit, Paul Drake, Tom Everett, Sally Kishbaugh, Barry Shade, Jack Heller, Michael Harrington, David Wells, Scott Murphy, Dennis Madden, John Achorn, John Pettis, Nicholas Shields, Carl Weintraub, Anthony De Fonte, Darwyn Carson, Mark E. Corry, Thomas J. Hageboeck, Martin Brestshow all
“Beverly Hills Cop” Quotes 15 quotes
“Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the fuckin' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?”
“I never been in no cell that had a phone in it. Can I stay for a while, 'cause I ordered some pizza.”
“- Axel Foley: Is this your car?
- Jenny Summers: Oh, no. In Beverly Hills we just take whichever car is closest.”
“- Axel Foley: Gimme the key! I'm gonna follow 'em!
- Jenny Summers: Have you ever driven a Mercedes before?
- Axel Foley: No, but a car is a car. I drive my car every day.
- Jenny Summers: I'm driving. I've seen your car.
- Axel Foley: Oh, shit, that's cold.”
“- Det. Billy Rosewood: Wow. You know, it says here that by the time the average American is fifty, he's got five pounds of undigested red meat in his bowels.
- Sgt. Taggart: Why are you telling me this? What makes you think I have any interest in that at all?
- Det. Billy Rosewood: Well, you eat a lot of red meat.”
“Can you put this in a good spot? 'Cause all of this shit happened the last time I parked here.”
“This is the cleanest and nicest police car I've ever been in in my life. This thing's nicer than my apartment.”
“- Jenny Summers: I remember you used to drive that crappy blue Chevy Nova.
[they both chuckle]
- Jenny Summers: What are you driving now?
- Axel Foley: Same crappy blue Chevy Nova.”
“- Serge: [taking notice to Axel Foley's interest in the artwork] I see you look at this piece.
- Axel Foley: Yeah. I was wondering how much something like this went for.
- Serge: One hundred and thirty thousand dollar.
- Axel Foley: Get the fuck out of here!”
“- Sgt. Taggart: Nah, that's alright. You keep it as a souvenir.
- Axel Foley: I already have three of 'em in my bag.”
“Billy, you know, you don't have to be embarrassed if your dick gets hard. Your dick is supposed to get hard. See? That's the whole object of this. Taggart's dick is hard, but he won't let you know 'cause he's the boss. Boss' dick got to stay limp, right? See, I ain't on duty so my dick can be hard.”