Mistake quotes450 mistake quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- La trovi in Motivational Quotes
- From the movie: The Big Kahuna
“I'm saying you've already done plenty of things to regret, you just don't know what they are. It's when you discover them, when you see the folly in something you've done, and you wish that you had it do over, but you know you can't, because it's too late. So you pick that thing up, and carry it with you to remind you that life goes on, the...” (continue)(continue reading)
- La trovi in Career in Cinema
- From the movie: Remember the Titans
- From the movie: The Italian Job
“You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!”
- From the movie: Matilda
“- Trunchbull: You have brats yourself?
- Mr. Wormwood: Yeah, I got a boy, Mikey, and one mistake, Matilda.
- Trunchbull: They're all mistakes, children! Filthy, nasty things. Glad I never was one.”
- From the movie: The Natural
- From the TV Series: Breaking Bad
“- Marie: You made one mistake.
- Hank: It wasn't one mistake. I've been... unraveling, y'know? I don't sleep at night anymore. I freeze, I freeze up. My chest gets all tight, I can't breathe. Just...I panic. Ever since that Salamanca thing. Tuco Salamanca, if ever a scumbag deserved a bullet between the eyes... It changed me and I can't seem to...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Independence Day
“The only mistake I ever made was to appoint a sniveling little weasel like you Secretary of Defense. However, that is a mistake, I am happy to say, that I don't have to live with. Mr. Nimzicki... you're fired.”
- From the movie: Avengers: Age of Ultron
“- Bruce Banner: Tony, this might not be the time.
- Tony Stark: Really? That's it? You just rollover, show your belly, every time somebody snarls?
- Bruce Banner: Only when I've created a murder bot.”
- La trovi in Motivational Quotes
“Newman's first law: It is useless to put on your brakes when you're upside down.”
- From the movie: Army of Darkness
“- Wiseman: When you removed the book from the cradle, did you speak the words?
- Ash: Yeah, basically.
- Wiseman: Did you speak the exact words?
- Ash: Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.”
- La trovi in Reputation and Popularity
“One thing about how the media likes to show us at our worst is, you figure why be on best behavior all the time when all it takes is one slip-up?”
- From the movie: What We Do in the Shadows
“Nick, do you like basgetti?”
- From the movie: The Accountant
- Neurologist: 1 in 68 children in this country are diagnosed with a form of autism. But if you can put aside for a moment what your pediatrician and all the other NT's have said about your son...
- Young Chris' Father: "NTs"?
- Neurologist: Neuro-typicals. The rest of us. What if we're wrong? What if we've been using the wrong tests to quantify... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Counselor
- From the movie: Ant-Man
“Wait! I didn't steal anything! I was returning something I stole!”
- From the movie: The Good Shepherd
“You know who gave Hitler his power? The clerks and the bookkeepers, the civil servants. I have this one weakness: I believe in a just God. I always seem to err on the side of democracy. No matter what anyone tells you there'll be no one you can really trust. I'm afraid when all is said and done we're all just clerks too.”
- From the movie: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
“Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow, but out there, when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes, you don't know what that's like.”
- From the movie: Crazy People
- From the movie: The Human Stain
- From the movie: Up in Smoke
“- Border Guard: So, how long you've been in Mexico?
- Pedro: A week. I mean a day.
- Border Guard: Well, which is it? A week or a day?
- Pedro: A weekday.”
- From the movie: Bait
- From the movie: Poetic Justice
“They're still gonna fuck you up!”