“The Watcher” quotes(2000)
Plot – FBI agent Joel Campbell has a nervous breakdown. He has been chasing a serial killer over the past eight years and now he has decided to resign and move from Los Angeles to Chicago. There a woman is murdered by a killer and Campbell thinks the criminal is the same one he has been chasing in Los Angeles.
All actors – James Spader, Marisa Tomei, Keanu Reeves, Ernie Hudson, Chris Ellis, Robert Cicchini, Yvonne Niami, Jenny McShane, Gina Alexander, Rebekah Louise Smith, Joseph Sikora, Jill Peterson, Michele DiMaso, Andrew Rothenberg, David Pasquesi, Dana Kozlov, Butch Jerinic, Marilyn Dodds Frank, Rebeca Arthur, Sheila Lahey, Jason Wells, Lisa Velten, Erick Esteban, Mindy Bell, Ryan Oliver, Varen Black, Tamara Tungate, Erikka Yancy, Jennifer Anglin, Peter J. Reineman, Michael Nicolosi, Rich Komenich, Michael Guido, Janelle Snow, Joe Forbrich, Scott Benjaminson, Chris Ashworth, Mike Bacarella, Nasi Glekas, Kyle Hillman, René Ketterer, Mark Lassise, Steve Lyke, Scott A. Martin, Joe Monaco, Eriq F. Prince, Brian Smyj, Joey Sylvestershow all
“The Watcher” Quotes 5 quotes
“Do you think some of your patients might pay to come see you because... you're very pretty?”
“- Joel Campbell: It's never quite that easy. You go through the door, and they're never just sitting there waiting for you with a welcoming smile on their face. Best you can do is hope they fuck up and do what you can to be there when they do.
- Dr. Polly Beilman: And then blame yourself for the killings?
- Joel Campbell: Oh, no. I blame the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lt. Hollis: What's he doing in Chicago?
- Joel Campbell: I assume he's still strangling young women with piano wire.”
“- Lt. Hollis: You don't happen to know this lady, do you?
- Joel Campbell: No, never. Why? What's happened? She's dead?
- Lt. Hollis: I have made no reference to homicide... Why would you hasten to such a conclusion?
- Joel Campbell: Well, you've got half the block taped off and about a dozen cops in there fucking up your crime scene... Doesn't...” (continue)(continue reading)