James Spader quotes
“- Tony Stark: What's the vibranium for?
- Ultron: [Sarcastic] I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan...”
“- Mr. Grey: We can't do this 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Lee Holloway: Why not?”
“- Ann Bishop Mullany: Nothing's what I thought it was. John's a bastard. Let's make a videotape.
- Graham Dalton: No, I... ahem... I don't think that's a good idea.
- Ann Bishop Mullany: Why not?
- Graham Dalton: Because I don't think it's a choice that you'd make in a normal frame of mind.
- Ann Bishop Mullany: And what would you know about a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Everyone creates the thing they fear. Men of peace create engines of war. Avengers create invaders. Parents create children, that will supplant them.”
“I know you're good people. I know you mean well. But you just didn't think it through. There is only one path to peace... your extinction.”
“They put the building in the middle of the city, so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that, the symmetry, the geometry of belief.”
“The most versatile substance on the planet, and they used it to build a Frisbee.”
“- Nick: I don't know what the hell it is and nothing you've shown me or told me indicates that you do either. Maybe it is an alien artifact, maybe it's a magic trick. Maybe it's a distillation of knowledge from an advanced civilization, maybe it's just a toy, an alien's child toy.
- Danika: Or an alien sex object; it looks like...
- Nick: Or...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ultron: How do you hope to stop me?
- Tony Stark: Like the old man said, Together.”
“- Constance 'Connie' Potter: Doctor, I don't mean to be angry.
- Dr. Werner Ernst: Forget about it, I don't mean to be inhumane.”
- Ann Bishop Mullany: I want to know why you are the way you are!
- Graham Dalton: And I'm telling you it's not any one thing that I can point to and say "That's why!" It doesn't work that way with people who have problems, Ann, it's not that neat, it's not hat tidy! It's not a series of little boxes that you can line up and count. Things just... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ultron: Stark asked for a savior, and settled for a slave.
- Vision: I suppose we're both disappointments.
- Ultron: [laughs] I suppose we are.
- Vision: Humans are odd. They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and try to control what won't be. But there is grace in their failings. I think you missed that.
- Ultron: They're doomed!
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ultron: You're unbelievably naïve.
- Vision: Well, I was born yesterday.”
“- Nick: Look at it! We don't even know what the hell that is. It can be just a light or a bomb or...
- Danika: Or a sexual object; when you look right down to it, it looks like a...”
“When the dust settles, the only thing left living in this world...will be metal.”
“- Karl Larson: I'm offering you the opportunity of a lifetime and you're passing it up for all of us.
- Nick: For all of us? Your opportunity of a lifetime has cost us the life of our ship's captain, it has endangered the lives of this crew, and it's wasting our critical time. All this for some half-baked delusional belief that you'll make...” (continue)(continue reading)
“With modern medical technology I could probably give a glass of water all the vital signs necessary to be legally alive. And I can end his life any time I want just by turning a knob.”
“- Joel Campbell: It's never quite that easy. You go through the door, and they're never just sitting there waiting for you with a welcoming smile on their face. Best you can do is hope they fuck up and do what you can to be there when they do.
- Dr. Polly Beilman: And then blame yourself for the killings?
- Joel Campbell: Oh, no. I blame the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Will Randall: You are such a polished ass kisser that it takes my breath away.
- Stewart Swinton: I kiss 'em like I see 'em.”
“- Michael Boll: I'm afraid of getting married.
- Alex: That's easy, don't.
- Michael Boll: Yeah, well, I'm engaged.
- Alex: Why?
- Michael Boll: I didn't wanna lose her. I'm terrified of getting married.
- Alex: Then drink to it. Make it happen.
- Michael Boll: Make it happen.”