Keanu Reeves quotes
“I cried over beauty. I cried over pain, and the other time I cried I felt nothing. I can't help it. I'm just a cliché of myself.”
“Worrying about losing keeps you winning.”
“The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.”
“November is all I know, and all I ever want to know.”
“These are for you to give me when you apologize.”
“- Tod: Um, a few months ago, Garry got his first... boner. You know what that is?
- Helen: If memory serves.
- Tod: Aw, great! Anyway, since then, he's been... uh... slappin' the salami. No offense.
- Helen: No.
- Tod: Apparently, he's goin' for a world record. Anyway, he was afraid there was something wrong with him, you know? Like he was a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Constantine: Detective. What if I told you that God and the devil made a wager, a kind of standing bet for the souls of all mankind?
- Angela Dodson: I'd tell you to stay on your meds.
- John Constantine: Humor me. No direct contact with humans. That would be the rule. Just influence. See who would win.
- Angela Dodson: Okay, I'm humoring...” (continue)(continue reading)
“People tend to enjoy what they’re really good at.”
“- Shane Falco: Why me?
- Jimmy McGinty: I look at you and I see two men: the man you are, and the man you ought to be. Someday those two will meet. Should make for a hell of a football player.”
I had a man around. He used to wake me up every morning by flicking lit cigarettes at my head. He'd say, "Hey, asshole, get up and make me breakfast". You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, or drive a car. Hell, you need a license to catch a fish! But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father.
“- Ed Whittle: If we make a mistake, I need to know you are prepared to terminate.
- Will Foster: We just won't make a mistake.”
“- Ed Whittle: I wonder, why you don't panic right now?
- Will Foster: Because I think.”
“- Will Foster: We're the sum total of what has happened to us and how we processed it. That's what makes us us. It's all neurochemistry.
- Mona: Do you really believe that? That's all I am? Your children? Just pathways, electrical signals and chemistry? You have kids that love you and a wife that adores you and we have a scientist.”
“- Lab Tech: What if something horrible goes wrong?
- Will Foster: Something already has.”
“- Winston: You, Jonathan, do what you do best.
- John Wick: What's that?
- Winston: Hunt... Si vis pacem, para bellum!”
“I would love nothing more, sport, but if daddy doesn't work this weekend we'll have to live in a box. Do you guys want to live in a box?”
“- Italian Tailor: ... And what style?
- John Wick: Italian.
- Italian Tailor: How many buttons?
- John Wick: Two.
- Italian Tailor: Trousers?
- John Wick: Tapered.
- Italian Tailor: How about the lining?
- John Wick: Tactical.”
“- Bowery King: John Wick, you're not very good at retiring.
- John Wick: I'm working on it.”
“- Bowery King: Oh, and remember... you owe me.
- John Wick: You don't want me owing you.”
“- Tom Ludlow: Everyone's out for theirs. The way of the world.
- Fremont: Cops are like weeds. You pull one out, and two more fucking grow back.”