Marisa Tomei quotes
“- Peter Parker: I've face a lot of deception, and I'm tired of the lies. So it's time for the truth to be out there. Are you dating?
- Happy Hogan: Yes.
- May Parker: Not really.
- Happy Hogan: What? I think...
- May Parker: It's a summer fling.
- Happy Hogan: Yes, that evolves and grows like any other. Open to wherever it might lead.
- May...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know what defines a father? It's what he does, not what he promises.”
“- Adam: I love hockey.
- Caroline: You didn't even know what a power-play was.
- Adam: I know. But next time you can tell me.”
“Saints don't live on Park Avenue.”
“There's no client as scary as an innocent man.”
“Every day they are told they are worthless, beyond hope.”
“- Julie: Where were you last night?
- Alfie: I thought we agreed we weren't asking each other those questions.”
“I find that protein wakes up my brain and gets me ready for the rest of my day.”
“Comedy is what I really want to do and propel.”
“I prefer to express myself physically, or non-verbally. I prefer just to react without having a lot of dialogue.”
“You can't really be old in L.A., it's kind of like a crime.”
“I'm not that big a fan of marriage as an institution and I don't know why women need to have children to be seen as complete human beings.”
“- Lillian Weaver: Sweetheart, since Daddy's stopped drinking we have lost our spark. I know that's wrong of me to say it, but... I miss your father the way he was.
- Ruby: But Mom, he was... an alcoholic.
- Lillian Weaver: And I was a classic codependent. I know that. Until I forced myself to stop caring about him. Until I forced him to deal...” (continue)(continue reading)