Bicycle quotes9 bicycle quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I can't work in an office. I don't like wearing suits. I like to ride. Fixed gear, steel frame, no brakes. The bike cannot coast. The pedals never stop turning. Can't stop. Don't want to either.”
“A whole family lost in car crashes. It’s enough to make a person buy a bike.”
“- Sam: I had two heart attacks before I got the bicycle.
- Sandy Bates: And since then?
- Sam: I also had two.”
“- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: I met one of them.
- Joe: One of whom?
- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: Shell Oil Junior. He's got millions, he's got glasses, he's got a yacht!
- Joe: You don't say.
- Jerry: He's not only got a yacht, he's got a bicycle!”
“I like to ride. Fixed gear. No brakes. Can't stop. Don't want to, either.”
“- Virginia Cranehill: The fresh air, the exercise, and the pleasure of a leather saddle between one's thighs.
- Eleanor Lightbody: Why, Virginia, what do you mean?
- Virginia Cranehill: Bicycle smile, I believe they call it.”
“- Etta Place: Do you ever wonder if I'd met you first, we'd be the ones to get involved?
- Butch Cassidy: But we are involved, Etta. Don't you know that? I mean you are riding on my bicycle... in some Arabian countries that's the same as being married.”
“- Drew Boreman: Nice car. I drive exotic wheels myself.
- Natalie Sands: What is it? A Schwinn ten-speed?”