Bicycle quotes9 bicycle quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“A whole family lost in car crashes. It’s enough to make a person buy a bike.”
“I can't work in an office. I don't like wearing suits. I like to ride. Fixed gear, steel frame, no brakes. The bike cannot coast. The pedals never stop turning. Can't stop. Don't want to either.”
“- Sam: I had two heart attacks before I got the bicycle.
- Sandy Bates: And since then?
- Sam: I also had two.”
“- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: I met one of them.
- Joe: One of whom?
- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: Shell Oil Junior. He's got millions, he's got glasses, he's got a yacht!
- Joe: You don't say.
- Jerry: He's not only got a yacht, he's got a bicycle!”
“I like to ride. Fixed gear. No brakes. Can't stop. Don't want to, either.”
“- Virginia Cranehill: The fresh air, the exercise, and the pleasure of a leather saddle between one's thighs.
- Eleanor Lightbody: Why, Virginia, what do you mean?
- Virginia Cranehill: Bicycle smile, I believe they call it.”
“- Etta Place: Do you ever wonder if I'd met you first, we'd be the ones to get involved?
- Butch Cassidy: But we are involved, Etta. Don't you know that? I mean you are riding on my bicycle... in some Arabian countries that's the same as being married.”
“- Drew Boreman: Nice car. I drive exotic wheels myself.
- Natalie Sands: What is it? A Schwinn ten-speed?”