Health quotes143 health quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“This whole time I've been living for my treatments, instead of doing my treatments so that I can live. And I wanna live.”
“Happiness is good health and a bad memory.”
“Money does buy happiness. And I'm healthy already.”
“How you live your life is your business, just remember, our hearts and our bodies are given to us only once. And before you know it, your heart is worn out, and, as for your body, there comes a point when no one looks at it, much less wants to come near it. Right now, there's sorrow, pain. Don't kill it and with it the joy you've felt.”
“There are some things I like about L.A. You can have a really healthy lifestyle, and I love running with the dogs on the beach. It's just the social scene is horrific!”
“I've never felt better.”
“What you think a colonic cleansing is? You think you're gonna run your asshole by the car wash?”
“You reach a certain age, and you're so proud that you're walking and breathing and loving and working and all of that at 90.”
“- Harry Brock: Don't you feel good? You want a aspirin?
- Jim Devery: No, no, I'm fine. In fact, considering I've been dead for sixteen years I'm in remarkable health.”
“The point is, I'll be fine until I'm not. That's all that is to it.”
“- Tish Rivers: You all right?
- Fonny: Me? I'm not the one who just got punched by a midget inside they belly.”
“I just try to keep healthy more so than trying to be thin.”
“- Dr. Lester: If I was 80 years younger, I'd box your ears.
- Craig Schwartz: I wasn't toying with her sir, I wouldn't - pardon me, how old are you, sir?
- Dr. Lester: 105. Carrot juice, lots of it. I swear, sometimes it's not worth it. I piss orange. I have to piss sitting down like a goddamn girlie-girl every fifteen minutes.”
“To hold on to sanity too tight is insane.”
“- Alice Kingsleigh: Where am I?
- Addison Bennett: Let me see, excitable, prone to fantasy, textbook case of female hysteria. Untreatable, some say. I beg to differ. We’ll have her fixed in no time.”
“- Mr. Dingle: You know son... your mother and I, and the ambulance driver, and the coroner, and the embalmer, we're all pretty much convinced that you were dead.
- Johnny: I got better.
- Mr. Dingle: Well, welcome home, son.”
“Yucky yucky pizza, yucky pizza. Yummy yummy cucumber sandwiches!”
“- Leslie Breitbart: How's my daughter?
- Josh: How's she seem to you?
- Leslie Breitbart: Seems well.
- Josh: So why are you asking me?”
“I don't do a huge amount of physical activity. I play tennis, I work out sporadically, and I eat well and take care of myself.”
“I've got to go have my pacemaker checked, it has been so exciting talking to you.”
“I'm a professional. I went to graduate school. I did all-nighters my senior year. I did a semester in Egypt. Do you have any idea what toilet paper feels like in Egypt? I delivered cinnamon rolls on a truck with bad suspension for three years! Do you know what that does to your kidneys? My poor kidneys! My freaking kidneys! My poor freaking...” (continue)(continue reading)