Health quotes149 health quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“This whole time I've been living for my treatments, instead of doing my treatments so that I can live. And I wanna live.”
“Happiness is good health and a bad memory.”
“Money does buy happiness. And I'm healthy already.”
“How you live your life is your business, just remember, our hearts and our bodies are given to us only once. And before you know it, your heart is worn out, and, as for your body, there comes a point when no one looks at it, much less wants to come near it. Right now, there's sorrow, pain. Don't kill it and with it the joy you've felt.”
“There are some things I like about L.A. You can have a really healthy lifestyle, and I love running with the dogs on the beach. It's just the social scene is horrific!”
“- Aurora Greenway: How is she?
- Dr. Maise: I tell people to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
- Aurora Greenway: And they let you get away with that?”
“I've never felt better.”
“What you think a colonic cleansing is? You think you're gonna run your asshole by the car wash?”
“A spoonful of Xanax makes the medicine go down, right?”
“People say life is short, but life is of course very long. You want to stay in your best shape.”
“Not everyone has to be happy all the time. That isn't mental health. That's crap.”
“Food is interesting. For instance, why do we need to eat? Why are we never satisfied with just the right amount of food to maintain good health and proper energy? We always seem to want more and more. When eating too much, the proper balance is disturbed and ill health follows. Of course, eating too little food throws the balance off in the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Jimmy Harrell-Say, Mike, did you brush your teeth this morning?
Mike Williams-Uh, yes, sir.
Jimmy Harrell-Boy, did you floss?
Mike Williams-Uh, no. No. Why?
Jimmy Harrell-Save you a lot of pain and money in the long run, I'll tell you.”
“You reach a certain age, and you're so proud that you're walking and breathing and loving and working and all of that at 90.”
“- Harry Brock: Don't you feel good? You want a aspirin?
- Jim Devery: No, no, I'm fine. In fact, considering I've been dead for sixteen years I'm in remarkable health.”
“The point is, I'll be fine until I'm not. That's all that is to it.”
“- Tish Rivers: You all right?
- Fonny: Me? I'm not the one who just got punched by a midget inside they belly.”
“I just try to keep healthy more so than trying to be thin.”
“- Dr. Lester: If I was 80 years younger, I'd box your ears.
- Craig Schwartz: I wasn't toying with her sir, I wouldn't - pardon me, how old are you, sir?
- Dr. Lester: 105. Carrot juice, lots of it. I swear, sometimes it's not worth it. I piss orange. I have to piss sitting down like a goddamn girlie-girl every fifteen minutes.”
“To hold on to sanity too tight is insane.”
“- Alice Kingsleigh: Where am I?
- Addison Bennett: Let me see, excitable, prone to fantasy, textbook case of female hysteria. Untreatable, some say. I beg to differ. We’ll have her fixed in no time.”
“- Mr. Dingle: You know son... your mother and I, and the ambulance driver, and the coroner, and the embalmer, we're all pretty much convinced that you were dead.
- Johnny: I got better.
- Mr. Dingle: Well, welcome home, son.”