Kevin Costner quotes
“In my younger days, I used to pick up sluts, and I don't mean that nastily. It's more a term of endearment, really, for girls who know how to speak their minds.”
“You're no general. You're not even a good painter.”
“Life has to be a little nuts sometimes. Otherwise it's just a bunch of Thursdays strung together.”
“You, pancake-eating motherfucker.”
“- Jake Fischer: When you can't save 'em all, how do you choose who lives?
- Ben Randall: It's probably different for everybody Jake. It's kind of simple for me though. I take the first one I come to or the weakest one in the group and then I swim as fast and as hard as I can for as long as I can. And the sea takes the rest.”
“Sometimes all it takes is a split second for you to do something you'll regret the whole rest of your life.”
“- Dr. Molly Griswold: There's no such thing as semi-platonic.
- Roy McAvoy: Well there ought to be.”
“Wouldn't it be great if wars could be fought just by the assholes who started them?”
“- Eliot Ness: I want to get Capone! I don't know how to do it.
- Jim Malone: You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way! And that's how you get Capone.”
“- Roy McAvoy: There's only one other acceptable theory about how to hit the ball.
- Dr. Molly Griswold: Oh, boy, well, I'm afraid to ask. What is it?
- Roy McAvoy: Grip it and rip it.”
“Mr. Clements, your men respect you and I don't want to do anything to take away from that. I'm sure you've earned it. So you and your boys are welcome in Dodge City, so long as you obey the law. But if you don't want to cooperate, I'm gonna open you up right now with this shotgun so wide, your whole crew is gonna see what you had for breakfast....” (continue)(continue reading)
Who grieves for Lee Harvey Oswald? Buried in a cheap grave under the name "Oswald"? Nobody.
“Your addiction was having power over powerful men.”
“I'm your father. Trying to comprehend how much I love you would be like trying to visualize the size of the universe.”
“- Frank Hamer: How'd she fall in with an outlaw like Barrow?
- Deputy Ted Hinton: Bored to tears. Along come Clyde in a fine car, by the time she found out the car was stolen, she was already in love.
- Maney Gault: Ain't that romantic. I met my wife she was milking a prize Devon at the Oklahoma State Fair, I can't imagine anybody writing a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“People don't always know who they are, until it's too late.”