“Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” quotes(1969)
Plot – Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid are inseparable friends. With their gang, the two assault and rob every bank they can, then they retire to a house where Etta, a young teacher who's in love with Kid, is waiting for them. After robbing a train, they assault another one to escape. The two robbers are chased for days until they decide to avoid jail leaving the country. When they think it's time to put an end to this lifestyle, the men let Etta leave them, while they make their last robbery. When they come back to town, everyone recognizes them and the soldiers are all around to take them to prison.
All actors – Paul Newman, Robert Redford, Katharine Ross, Strother Martin, Henry Jones, Jeff Corey, George Furth, Cloris Leachman, Ted Cassidy, Kenneth Mars, Donnelly Rhodes, Jody Gilbert, Timothy Scott, Don Keefer, Charles Dierkop, Pancho Córdova, Nelson Olmsted, Paul Bryar, Sam Elliott, Charles Akins, Eric Sinclair, Douglas Bank, Larry Barton, Rico Cattani, José Chávez, Dave Dunlop, Jill Hall, Percy Helton, Buck Holland, Jack Isbell, Enrique Lucero, Lyn Massey, Thurl Ravenscroft, Jorge Russek, José Torvayshow all
“Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” Quotes 19 quotes
Kid, the next time I say, "let's go someplace like Bolivia", let's go someplace like Bolivia.
“- Butch Cassidy: What happened to the old bank? It was beautiful.
- Guard: People kept robbing it.
- Butch Cassidy: Small price to pay for beauty.”
“- Butch Cassidy: Once they divide up, we take them, no trouble, right?
- The Sundance Kid: Maybe.
- Butch Cassidy: Boy, for a gunman, you're one hell of a pessimist.”
“- Butch Cassidy: Jeesh, all Bolivia can't look like this.
- The Sundance Kid: How do you know? This might be the garden spot of the whole country. People may travel hundreds of miles just to get to this spot where we're standing now. This might be the Atlantic City, New Jersey of all Bolivia for all you know.”
“Don't ever hit your mother with a shovel. It will leave a dull impression on her mind.”
“Your times is over and you're gonna die bloody, and all you can do is choose where.”
“- The Sundance Kid: You remember the time you and me and Etta went to Denver one summer for a vacation?
- Butch Cassidy: I'm glad you brought that up, Kid. That's an important topic, considering our situation.
- The Sundance Kid: The night we went gambling, you remember?
- Butch Cassidy: We had dinner at the hotel. Etta had roast beef and I had...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.”
“- Etta Place: Do you ever wonder if I'd met you first, we'd be the ones to get involved?
- Butch Cassidy: But we are involved, Etta. Don't you know that? I mean you are riding on my bicycle... in some Arabian countries that's the same as being married.”
“I'm not crazy; I'm just colorful.”
“You just keep thinkin', Butch. That's what you're good at.”