Wealth quotes293 wealth quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Marisa Ventura: I can't try on her clothes!
- Stephanie Kehoe: They're not hers. They're not Dolce's. Technically, they've been abandoned. Oh, let's not let them hear us.
- Marisa Ventura: Who, the clothes?
- Stephanie Kehoe: Marisa Ave Maria Ventura... When are you and I ever get to try on a five thousand dollar anything? Come on, feel how...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The three terrible karmas are beauty, wealth, and fame — they're the things that stop you from finding true happiness.”
“Money doesn't make you happy. I have $50 million, but I was just as happy as when I had $48 million.”
“- Richard Parker: Now all of this could be yours, Lar, if you set your goals and work hard.
- Larry Wilson: My old man worked hard. All they did was give him more work.”
“- Hector Guzman: You racist Americans. You just want to cut us poor Hispanics completely out of the market.
- David Jason: No, Mr. Guzman. I think you know that there's no such thing as an American anymore. No Hispanics, no Japanese, no blacks, no whites, no nothing. It's just rich people and poor people. The three of us are all rich, so we're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Once upon a time, on the north shore of Long Island, not far from New York, there was a very very large mansion, almost a castle, where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee. There were servants inside the mansion, and servants outside the mansion; boatmen to tend the boats, and six crews of gardeners: two for the solarium, the rest for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Obscenity? The rich is getting richer and richer and richer while the middle class is getting more poor / Making billions and billions and billions of bucks / well, my friend, if you weren't already rich at the start, well, that situation just sucks / 'cause the riches motherfuckers in five of us is getting ninety-fucking-eight percent of it /...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If it weren't for baseball, many kids wouldn't know what a millionaire looked like.”
“You know what I like the most about being rich? You can just be horrible to people and they just have to take it.”
“- Madame Alvarez: How was Monte Carlo?
- Gaston Lachaille: It was a bore!
- Madame Alvarez: One has to be as rich as you are, Gaston, to be bored at Monte Carlo.”
“- Mike Connor: Who wants to be a millionaire?
- Liz Imbrie: I don't.”
“Don't you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You wouldn't marry a girl just because she's pretty, but my goodness, doesn't it help?”
“I know what gold does to men's souls.”