Wealth quotes288 wealth quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Marisa Ventura: I can't try on her clothes!
- Stephanie Kehoe: They're not hers. They're not Dolce's. Technically, they've been abandoned. Oh, let's not let them hear us.
- Marisa Ventura: Who, the clothes?
- Stephanie Kehoe: Marisa Ave Maria Ventura... When are you and I ever get to try on a five thousand dollar anything? Come on, feel how...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The three terrible karmas are beauty, wealth, and fame — they're the things that stop you from finding true happiness.”
“Money doesn't make you happy. I have $50 million, but I was just as happy as when I had $48 million.”
“- Richard Parker: Now all of this could be yours, Lar, if you set your goals and work hard.
- Larry Wilson: My old man worked hard. All they did was give him more work.”
“- Hector Guzman: You racist Americans. You just want to cut us poor Hispanics completely out of the market.
- David Jason: No, Mr. Guzman. I think you know that there's no such thing as an American anymore. No Hispanics, no Japanese, no blacks, no whites, no nothing. It's just rich people and poor people. The three of us are all rich, so we're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If it weren't for baseball, many kids wouldn't know what a millionaire looked like.”
“- Mike Connor: Who wants to be a millionaire?
- Liz Imbrie: I don't.”
“Don't you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You wouldn't marry a girl just because she's pretty, but my goodness, doesn't it help?”
“I know what gold does to men's souls.”
“It is hard to understand wealth and privilege when you're born to it.”
“- Veda: I don't like this house.
- Mildred: Neither do I. But that's no reason to marry a man I'm not in love with.
- Veda: Why not?
- Mildred: Veda, does a new house mean so much to you that you would trade me for it?”
“- Veda: It's the dress. It's awfully cheap material. I can tell by the smell.
- Kay Pierce: What did you expect? Want it inlaid with gold?
- Veda: Well, it seems to me, if you're buying anything, it should be the best. This is definitely not the best.
- Kay Pierce: Oh, quit. You're breakin' my heart.”