Annabella Sciorra quotes
Dante described it perfectly. Bleeding trees waiting for Judgment Day, where we can all hang ourselves from our own branches. It's not that easy... "Doctor". To find rest takes a real genius. It's all a matter of discernment. Now, R.C. Sproul said we're not sinners because we sin, but we sin because we are sinners. In more accessible terms,... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Liz Randone: Why is it that you never got married, Freddy?
- Sheriff Freddy Heflin: All the best girls were taken.”
“A whole family lost in car crashes. It’s enough to make a person buy a bike.”
“I want to tell you two things. The first is Erik's best friend died today and he is going to the funeral. And the second is if you ever lay a hand on that boy again I will kill you! Do you understand?”
“- Jean: The guy who killed Johnny is not your fucking concern, Ray. Thinking about what might happen to your family?
- Ray: I've seen what it did to my family. It's inside in a box!
- Jean: Killing somebody else is not gonna bring him back.”
“- Peyton: My husband was my only family. He's the only one who really understood me... He took care of me. He was murdered.
- Claire: Murdered?
- Peyton: They never caught who did it. But I firmly believe, what goes around comes around.”
“- Cynthia Morales: Love is not always that easy, Anna.
- Anna Foster: Nothing worth getting ever is.”
“I think it's easier to love somebody than to live with them. Love is fantasy - living is work.”
“- Maître d': We often color the potatoes to match the colors of the wedding.
- Donna: Oh, yeah?
- Maître d': But with rainbow, you can go with anything. Might I suggest a pale blue?
- Michael: Wait a minute, wait a minute - did you say blue mashed potatoes?
- Maître d': Yes.
- Michael: No, we're not having blue mashed potatoes at this wedding.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sometimes when you win, you lose.”
“Dear Diary, I am writing in your bullshit pages because my shrink is crazier then I am. He thinks you're therapy.”