Tony Curtis quotes
“I wouldn't be caught dead marrying a woman old enough to be my wife.”
“Like kissing Hitler.”
“- Antoninus: Are you afraid to die, Spartacus?
- Spartacus: No more than I was to be born.”
“I am tasting my favorite new perfume - success!”
“Don't do anything I wouldn't do! That gives you a lot of leeway...”
“- Sidney Falco: If I'm gonna go out on a limb for you, you gotta know what's involved!
- J.J. Hunsecker: My right hand hasn't seen my left hand in thirty years.”
“Maybe I left my sense of humor in my other suit.”
“- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: Isn't water polo terribly dangerous?
- Junior: I'll say. I had two ponies drowned under me.”
“At 17, I dreamed of seeing the world. At 19, I had been around the world and back.”
“If you know how to live in Vegas you can have the best time.”
“It's not how long you wait, it's who you're waiting for.”
“- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: I met one of them.
- Joe: One of whom?
- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: Shell Oil Junior. He's got millions, he's got glasses, he's got a yacht!
- Joe: You don't say.
- Jerry: He's not only got a yacht, he's got a bicycle!”
“I think Marilyn was as mad as a hatter. ”
“- Joe: What are you worried about? This job is going to last a long time.
- Jerry: Well, suppose it doesn't?
- Joe: Jerry, boy, why do you have to paint everything so black? Suppose you got hit by a truck. Suppose the stock market crashes. Suppose Mary Pickford divorces Douglas Fairbanks. Suppose the Dodgers leave Brooklyn!”
“- Joe: You're not a girl! You're a guy! And why would a guy wanna marry a guy?
- Jerry: For security!”
“- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: I come from this musical family. My mother is a piano teacher and my father was a conductor.
- Joe: Where did he conduct?
- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: On the Baltimore & Ohio.”
“- Junior: Syncopators. Does that mean you play that very fast music... jazz?
- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: Yeah, real hot.
- Junior: I guess some like it hot. I personally prefer classical music.”
“- Junior: Look, if all you're interested in is whether I am married or not...
- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: Oh, I'm not interested at all.
- Junior: Well, I'm not.
- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: That's very interesting!”