Teaching quotes190 teaching quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.”
“But the truth is, we're not the one been teachin' Radio, Radio's the one been teachin' us - cause the way he treats us all the time is the way we wish we treated each other even part of the time.”
“I came to coach basketball players, and you became students. I came to teach boys, and you became men.”
“- Donny Astricky: Don't look at me, look at the people next to you! Nex... Look at the... well, turn the wheel! Pull over, pull her the hell over!
- Driver 1: Asshole!
- Driver 2: Learn how to drive!
- Donny Astricky: [shuts the car off] Don't touch nothing! You can't negotiate turns. You can't signal properly. You can't maintain speed. You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I have the same responsibility as everyone to reduce consumption and to teach children to respect the environment.”
“Every story ever told can be broken down into three parts. The beginning. The middle. And the twist.”
“- Lt. Frankie Reno: Why are you teaching the dogs Shakespeare?
- Colonel Kane: Someone's got to do it.”
“A man might be thought wealthy if someone were to draw the story of his deeds, that they may be remembered.”
“- Jim Carr: Denis, I know that some in our audience don't know the finer points of hockey. Could you tell them, for example, what is icing?
- Denis: Well, um, icing happen when the puck come down, bang you know, before the other guys you know. Nobody there, you know. My arm go comme ça then the game stop then start up.”
- John Connor: No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "affirmative" or some shit like that. You say "no problemo". And if someone comes on to you with an attitude you say "eat me". And if you want to shine them on it's "hasta la vista, baby".
- The Terminator: Hasta la vista, baby.
“You come in low under his line of sight. You leap... taking him down, placing your hand over his nose, pulling his face away from your knife hand. At the base of his skull at the right of his spine - what the Chinese call the wind gate - you insert, scramble the brains... what you have is instant rag doll.”
“The best way to teach somebody something is to throw them in the deep end.”
“Men are gonna come along and wanna teach you things. You just let them blow-by, and you go on ahead and do just what the hell you feel like.”
“- John Robie: I only regret one thing.
- Danielle Foussard: That you never asked me to marry you?
- John Robie: No, that I never taught you better English.”
“It's not what you do, it's when and where you do it, and who you do it to or with. If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.”
“Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.”
“- Po: Teaching? There's no way I'm ever gonna be like you!
- Shifu: I'm not trying to turn you into me; I'm trying to turn you into you.”
“Time is a great teacher, but eventually kills all of its students.”
“- Rusty: Let me guess, a Jehovah's Witness?
- Walt Koontz: I was wondering, uh, if I could pay you for singing lessons?
- Rusty: Oh hahaha, oh, honey, I'd rather suck Hitler's dead dick.
- Walt Koontz: I bet you already did!”