Craft quotes7 craft quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Dirty Dozen
“I never went in for embroidery, just results.”
- From the movie: Captain Ron
“A diesel loves her oil same as a sailor loves rum.”
- From the movie: Interstate 60: Episodes of The Road
“- Neal Oliver: Okay, so if everyone who lives here is a lawyer, how do you live? I mean, who runs the grocery store? Who does your dry-cleaning? Who fixes the shitter when it breaks?
- Valerie McCabe: Well, we all moonlight on the law-related jobs. You know, police, bailiffs, court reporters. But those other, trivial things you mentioned?...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Dr. Strangelove
“Goldie, how many times have I told you guys that I don't want no horsing around on the airplane?”
- From the movie: Win A Date with Tad Hamilton
“- Rosalee Futch: So he's going to stay in the motel while he fixes up the farm.
- Pete Monash: Like, he's a farmer, all of a sudden?
- Rosalee Futch: I think he'll be a good farmer.
- Pete Monash: Rosie, he's from Malibu, California okay? The only thing they grow there are breasts.”
- From the animation: The Emperor's New Groove
- From the movie: Down Periscope