Results quotes126 results quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell..”
“In international diplomacy, the shortest distance between two points is never a straight line.”
“What's done is done when we say it's done.”
“Don't look at the acts, look at the works.”
What you do, what you become, is not my concern. The world is full of so-called "men" like you, and, in a perfect world, anything we do comes with a price, but, this ain't a perfect world.
“The deal is we're driving up into the jungle with a guy we don't even know who's wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night. We should hand him our wallets and slit our own throats.”
“You're a small piece of shit... and I don't want the karma of your death on my soul.”
“When you teach a man to hate and fear his brother, when you teach that he is a lesser man because of his color or his beliefs or the policies he pursues, when you teach that those who differ from you threaten your freedom or your job or your family, then you also learn to confront others not as fellow citizens but as enemies, to be met not with...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Vincent Lauria: Hey Eddie, what are you going to do when I kick your ass?
- Fast Eddie Felson: Pick myself up and let you kick me again.”
“I never went in for embroidery, just results.”
“- Ben Harp: Special agent Utah! This is not some job, flipping burgers at the local drive-in! Yes! - your surf board bothers me! Yes! - your approach to this whole damn case bothers me! And yes! - you bother me! And Pappas! Oh, for the love of Christ. How the hell did I even let you talk me into this whole bone-headed idea to begin with.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A gentle smile often breeds a kick in the pants.”
“It's not always the most popular person who gets the job done.”
“Man who flirt with dynamite sometime fly with angels.”
“- Biggs: Sam, are you out of your mind? He's dead.
- Samuel Gerard: That ought to make him easier to catch.”
- Dr. Walter Jenning: It was just a routine procedure, meant to measure the density of the gases that surround Alpha Centauri. However, partway through the experiment, there was a deviation, and we lost control of the laser spectroscope.
- Howard T. Duck: What do you mean, "lost control"?
- Dr. Walter Jenning: Some unknown force was redirecting... (continue)(continue reading)