Eartha Kitt quotes
“- Kuzco: Okay, I admit it. Maybe I wasn't as nice as I should have been. But, Yzma, do you really want to kill me?
- Yzma: Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction, that your body's part of a permanent outplacement.
- Kronk: Hey, that's kinda like what he said to you when you got fired.
- Yzma: I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Ah, how shall I do it? Oh, I know. I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives... I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!”
“Our moment of triumph approaches! Ha ha ha ha ha! It's dinner time!”
“- Yzma: What?! A llama?! He's supposed to be dead!
- Kronk: Yeah, weird.
- Yzma: Let me see that vial.
- Yzma: This isn't poison! This is extract of.... llama! Oooh..
- Kronk: You know, in my defense, your poisons all look alike. You might think about re-labeling some of them.”
“- Kuzco: Oh, and by the way, you're fired.
- Yzma: Fired? W-W-What do you mean, fired?
- Kuzco: Um, how else can I say it? You're being let go. Your department's being downsized. You're part of an outplacement. We're going in a different direction. We're not picking up your option. Take your pick. I got more.”
“- Yzma: How could he do this to me? Why, I practically raised him!
- Kronk: Yeah, you'd think he would've turned out better.
- Yzma: Yeah. Go figure.”