Quality quotes70 quality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“People will trade quality for ease every time.”
“Good-quality travel and good-quality food are the two luxuries that I never have any guilt indulging in.”
“Did you know that there's an acceptable level of rat turds that can go into candy bars? It's the government, jack. Even government doesn't care that much about quality. You know what is okay to put in hot dogs? Huh? Pig lips and assholes. But I say, hey, have at it bitches 'cause I love hot dogs.”
“Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose? I'm open to suggestions.”
“- Dalton Trumbo: Oh, one problem though.
- Hymie King: Expensive?
- Dalton Trumbo: Worse. It's good.”
“Our standards have to be higher than anyone else because we are the standard of everyone else.”
“I know audiences feed on crap, but I cannot believe we are so lacking that we cannot dish it up to them with some trace of originality.”
“The very things that held you down are gonna carry you up!”
“Quality drives profitability.”
“If it's a good script I'll do it. And if it's a bad script, and they pay me enough, I'll do it.”
“Look for what is special about each individual, focus on that.”
“- Arthur: Which is the greatest quality of knighthood? Courage? Compassion? Loyalty? Humility? What do you say, Merlin?
- Merlin: Hmm? Ah. Ah. Ah, the greatest. Uh, well, they blend, like the metals we mix to make a good sword.
- Arthur: No poetry. Just a straight answer. Which is it?
- Merlin: All right, then. Truth. That's it. Yes. It must be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If people are given quality stuff to watch, they'll watch it.”
“- Buzz: Why would Andy want me?
- Woody: Why would Andy want you? Look at you! You're a Buzz Lightyear! Any other toy would give up his moving parts just to be you. You've got wings, you glow in the dark, you talk, your helmet does that... that whoosh thing. You're a Cool Toy. As a matter of fact, you're too cool. I mean - what chance does a toy...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You just go in and try to do the best job you can everyday.”