Exile quotes8 exile quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Exile is a dreadful thing for one who knows his rightful place.”
Poor guy. I understand. It's not easy being banished. Take my buddy Bigfoot. When he was banished he fashioned an enormous diaper out of poison ivy. Wore it on his head like a tiara. Called himself "King Itchy".
“- Anna: My uncle has gone missing, since I told you about him translating the diary.
- Nikolai Luzhin: Your uncle is fine, he is in Edinburgh, in a 5-star hotel. I was ordered to send him to heaven with a bullet in his brain... instead I gave him a first class ticket to Scotland. He is old-school, he understands things... exile or death.”
“Bear witness, Zeus, and all you gods on high Olympus! I condemn my daughter Danae, and her son Perseus to the sea! Her guilt and sin have brought shame to Argos! I, Acrisius the King, now purge her crime and restore my honor! Their blood is not on my hands!”
“- Moira: What they get you for?
- Kate: We tried to cross the border. You?
- Moira: Gender Treachery. I like girls.
- Kate: My God! They could've sent you to the colonies for that.
- Moira: They don't send you to the colonies if your ovaries are still jumping.”