John Deszo Ratzenberger quotes
“Milking a yak isn't exactly a picnic; but once you pick the hairs out, it's very nutritious.”
Poor guy. I understand. It's not easy being banished. Take my buddy Bigfoot. When he was banished he fashioned an enormous diaper out of poison ivy. Wore it on his head like a tiara. Called himself "King Itchy".
“Find people who share your values, and you'll conquer the world together.”
“They're just using the same actor over and over. What kind of cut-rate production is this?”
“- Carl Fredricksen: I believe I made my position to your boss quite clear.
- Construction Foreman Tom: You poured prune juice in his gas tank.
- Carl Fredricksen: Oh, yeah, that was good.”
“Hey, cutie! Wanna pollinate with a real bug?”
“Abominable. Can you believe that? Do I look abominable to you? Why can't they call me the Adorable Snowman, or the Agreeable Snowman, for crying out loud? I'm a nice guy.”
“- Mr. Potato Head: How come you don't have a laser, Woody?
- Woody: It's not a laser! It's a... It's a little light bulb that blinks.
- Hamm: What's with him?
- Mr. Potato Head: Laser envy.”
“- Mr. Potato Head: Look, I'm Picasso!
- Hamm: I don't get it.
- Mr. Potato Head: You uncultured swine! What're you lookin' at, ya hockey puck?”
“- Mr. Potato Head: Couldn't handle Buzz cutting on your playtime, could you Woody? Didn't wanna face the fact that Buzz might be Andy's new favourite toy. So you got rid of him. Well what if Andy starts playing with me more Woody, huh? You gonna knock me out the window too?
- Hamm: I don't think we should give him the chance.”