Naomi Watts quotes
“Nothing I can do is going to bring them back.”
“- Anna: So you've read the diary. How can you keep doing what you're doing?
- Nikolai Luzhin: I'm just a driver.”
“- Lesley: I'm pathetic. You know, I've dreamt of being a Broadway actress since I was a little kid. And now I'm here. And I'm not a Broadway actress. I'm still just a little kid. And I keep waiting for someone to tell me I made it.
- Laura: [Sincerely] Hey. You made it.
- Lesley: I did?
- Laura: Sadly it was with Mike Shiner, on a fake motel bed.”
“- Daka: My water is broken!
- Vincent: Call a plumber.”
“- Mary: I haven't been sleeping that well... I saw Tom but everybody's been saying he's dead.
- Dr. Wilson: Your sleep problems are making it difficult for you to distinguish your nightmares from reality.
- Mary: No, something is happening! Steven has scratches on his face.
- Dr. Wilson: Listen to what you are saying. You're talking about ghosts!”
“We're on the same side, Tris. I'm Factionless because I don't fit into any one faction. And you're Divergent because you belong to too many. But we're both a threat to Jeanine. My people are ready for war, if that's what it takes.”
“That's not my son. It's just a body that I feed and wash and clothe.”
“- Donner: Wanna dance?
- Jet Girl: I don't know how.
- Donner: It's okay, I brought condoms!”
“Whenever you feel alone, you just call my name. I'll follow the sound of your voice.”
“- Jeanine: It's been over 200 years. Who knows what's out there?
- Evelyn: You'll never find out.”
“- Stephen: You're replacing me!
- Mary: No one could ever replace you. I promise. Please, just put the ax down, and we can talk about this.”
“- Josh: If we're gonna do it, we should plan it with at least a month in advance.
- Cornelia: A month is still in the realm of spontaneity.”
“- Cornelia: I don't want this to be 'Every time you take a hallucinogen you want to have a baby'.
- Josh: Not every time.”
“Josh, you know the world isn't a giant conspiracy against you.”
“- Jake: Oh my gosh! How do you know Mike Shiner?
- Lesley: We share a vagina.”
“- Rachel: All I ever tried to do for him was the right thing. It only ever made things worse.
- Max Rourke: Then it wasn't the right thing, was it?”
“- Marina: How old are they?
- Cornelia: 25... 26.
- Josh: 26... 27.
- Marina: They're children!
- Fletcher: Yeah, nine years ago they couldn't vote.”
“It'll be just like in the movies. Pretending to be somebody else.”
“- Marina: What's an Ayahuasca ceremony?
- Cornelia: You drink this sludgy liquid and you hallucinate and vomit up your demons.
- Marina: Okay. Well, we're just having a cookout and maybe playing charades.”
“- Lesley: Why don't I have any self respect?
- Laura: You're an actress, honey.”
“You've got to be shitting me. You can't get it up in six months, and now you want to fuck me in front of 800 strangers?”