Holidays quotes85 holidays quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.”
“I find that it's the simple things that remind you of family around the holidays.”
“- Lars Hammond: How does Bora Bora sound?
- Sara Thomas: Very sexy sexy.”
“Hello, my family and I were looking for sex.”
“I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Holidays make what is better even worse.”
“I know the holidays can be stressful but no man wants to marry a smoker, who lies.”
“- Anne Larson: You know, I spent my honeymoon by the sea 12 years ago.
- Cecile: Did you like it? I mean, the place?
- Anne Larson: Yes, I liked both it and the place.”
“I would love nothing more, sport, but if daddy doesn't work this weekend we'll have to live in a box. Do you guys want to live in a box?”
“- Carol Aird: Harge and I never spend New Year's Eve together. There's always a business function, always clients to entertain.
- Therese Belivet: I've always spent it alone. In crowds.”
“- Redfoot the Fence: You guys interested in any more work?
- McManus: We're always looking for extra work.
- Keaton: We're on vacation.”
“- Bob McClane: What is it that is exactly the same about every single vacation you have ever taken?
- Douglas Quaid: I give up.
- Bob McClane: You! You're the same. No matter where you go, there you are. It's always the same old you. Let me suggest that you take a vacation from yourself. I know it sounds wild. It is the latest thing in travel....” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's the Fourth of July, let's show 'em some fireworks.”
“- Mack: We were planning to take my boy.
- Simon: How old is he?
- Mack: 15.
- Simon: 15? Probably won't wanna go with you now. Probably go with his friends and his chick now. You've missed that boat.”
“- Brian Gilcrest: You said, 'if you don't show up on this vacation, then that's it.'
- Tracy Woodside: Cause you're a workaholic who creates work to avoid real work.
- Brian Gilcrest: Well, I'm still working on that but to me, you see, a vacation can't be an ultimatum. How can you relax on an ultimatum vacation? The whole concept is stressful....” (continue)(continue reading)