Honor quotes131 honor quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Any fool can have courage. But honor, that's the real reason for you either do something or you don't. It's who you are and maybe who you want to be.”
“Look, for the last time, we have nothing to protect but our honor. So you can take your cheap horse piss that you call whiskey, which, by the way, is spelled without an 'e' and is nothing compared to a single malt scotch and you can go fuck yourself.”
“Walking through life with you, ma'am, has been a very gracious thing.”
“If you die trying for something important, then you have both honor and courage.”
“Let us praise famous men and our fathers that begat us. All these men were honoured in their generations and were a glory in their days. We are here today to give thanks for the life of Harold Abrahams. To honour the legend. Now there are just two of us - young Aubrey Montague and myself - who can close our eyes and remember those few young men...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Kill this Barbarosa. Bring me his cojones. Bring them to me on a stick so we can see them and honor you.”
“To save a life in defeat is to earn victory and honor within. Your brother too, was a great fighter. I deeply regret your loss, and I offer myself as your brother.”
“I am not questioning your honor, ser Janos. I am denying its existence.”
“There’s no honor in being merciless.”
“There may be honor among thieves, but there's none in politicians.”
“- Sherlock Holmes: Your wedding ring tells me of your marriage, your Balkanized accent hints Hungary or Moravia, the toy soldier on the floor here ought, I think, to belong to a... small boy of five? Have I omitted anything of importance?
- Sigmund Freud: My sense of honour.
- Sherlock Holmes: Oh, it is implied by the fact that you have removed...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Don Lope: Look at that couple. Don't you get the sickly scent of conjugal happiness?
- Tristana: I don't understand.
- Don Lope: Did you see that bovine look of resignation? That boredom? Farewell, love. Never get married, Tristana.
- Tristana: One can be free and honorable.
- Don Lope: Exactly. Passion must be free. It's a law of nature. No...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You have a mission. Serve well, and with honor.”
“- Dominika Egorova: He tried to rape me.
- General Korchnoi: And your honor is worth depriving Russia of a promising cadet?
- Dominika Egorova: It was never my intention to deprive Russia of anything.”
“I'd rather be broke than get fucked.”
“You honor God by honoring your authority.”
“Death before dishonor.”
“- Brian Moreland: Sir, how could they do this?
- General Harlan Bache: With the stroke of a pen, sir. Their field of honor was a desktop.”
“Like my father before me, I became leader of the Cimarron herd. And with that honor came responsibility.”
“These men are not machines. We must honor our warriors.”
“Death comes for us all, Oroku Saki, but something much worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be... without honor.”
“My honor is my work. There is none greater.”