Jews quotes125 jews quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“There are no weak Jews. I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants. We were chosen by God. You were chosen by a fat man with greasy hair and half a moustache.”
“Life would be a whole lot better if they were all dead. That's how a holocaust happens.
And that's what you all think of each other.”
“I think I'm Jewish not because of the Jewish religion at all.”
“- Sybil Gordon: Can it be as bad as all that?
- Harold M. Abrahams: You're not Jewish, or you wouldn't have had to ask.”
“I saw a picture just like this once, in a museum. Only it wasn't a black man, it was a jewish man. And instead of the big lips he had a really big nose, like a rat's nose. But he wasn't just one particular jewish man. This was a drawing of all jews. And these drawings were put in the newspapers by the most famous gang in history. You think you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Stay away from the girls. Follow the Jews!”
“- Demany: And what the fuck is it wit' you Jewish niggas and basketball anyway? 'Uh? Shucks.
- Howard Ratner: I'll have you know the first two points scored in the NBA was a Jew.
- Demany: Yeah, yeah, who what, Fred Flintstein?
- Howard Ratner: No. Ossie Schectman, 1946, played for the Knicks.”
“I know. Jews and colon cancer. What's is that? I thought we were the chosen people.”
“- Elsa Korr: You know what I am. Say it. Say it!
- Jojo Betzler: A Jew?
- Elsa Korr: Gesundheit.”
“- Professor Fred Lieberman: Millions of people nowadays are religious only in the vaguest sense. I've often wondered why the Jews among them still go on calling themselves Jews. Do you know, Mr. Green?
- Phil Green: No, but I'd like to.
- Professor Fred Lieberman: Because the world still makes it an advantage not to be one. Thus it becomes a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tommy Green: What's anti-semitism?
- Phil Green: Well, uh, that's when some people don't like other people just because they're Jews.
- Tommy Green: Why not? Are Jews bad?
- Phil Green: Well, some are and some aren't, just like with everyone else.
- Tommy Green: What are Jews, anyway?
- Phil Green: Well, uh, it's like this. Remember last week...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I was raised with these people. Gentile, Jewish. It didn't matter to my family. It never mattered to me.”
“- Flip Zimmerman: For you it's a crusade. For me it's a job.
- Ron Stallworth: You're Jewish. They hate you. Doesn't that piss you off? Why are you acting like you don't got skin in the game?”
“You wanna hit me? I would love it if you hit me! I'm married to a Jew, I've got nothing to lose!”
“I'm an American and not a Jew.”
“Jews and blacks were more like animals. And because they were just like animals it didn't matter if they lived or died.”
“Don't you Jews ever get tired of fighting City Hall?”
“He's technically Jewish but wants to be a Nazi.”
“Although Kazakhstan a glorious country, it have a problem, too: economic, social, and Jew.”
“- Tom: Look, it's all completely chicken soup.
- Nick the Greek: It's what?
- Tom: It's kosher. As Christmas.
- Nick the Greek: The Jews don't celebrate Christmas, Tom.”
“- Gertie Michaels: Maybe we're dead and this is Heaven.
- Vicki Summers: This can't be Heaven. Max is here and she's Jewish.”
“It behooves both the Jews and the Arabs to settle their differences in a Christian manner!”