Minority quotes8 minority quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Our job was to select someone to speak for everybody. And I just couldn't in good conscience vote for a person who doesn't believe in God. Someone who honestly thinks the other ninety five percent of us suffer from some form of mass delusion.”
“I’m choosing to make a film that’s fundamentally political, but not everything I do is political because I’m Black.”
“We want a world where we’re safe to be ourselves. To think like we want, without having to answer to anybody for it. We have to be there for each other.”
“- Black cop: You can't help but admire those young brothers, they do alot of good in their communities.
- Pruitt: You ever hear about the common good, the United States of America is more than a simple collection of ghettoes, this country was built on Capitalism and Democracy. And in a Democracy the Majority rules, we are a Minority unless we...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Let my own lack of a voice be heard.”
“- Jeremy Collier: The Indians saved the Pilgrims from starvin' to death, so the Pilgrims invited the Indians to share their first harvest feast.
- Maurine Collier: Well, I'm sure the Indians were all Christians by then.
- Jeremy Collier: Oh no, they weren't.”
“- Perceptor: Ultra Magnus, a cursory evaluation of Decepticon capability indicates a distinct tactical deficiency!
- Ultra Magnus: In other words, Perceptor...?
- Springer: We're outnumbered!”
“The only history we read was made by the white man, written by the white man. Television, cars, medicines - all invented by the white man, even football. Now the way like that, it's not hard to believe there's something inferior about being born black.”