Voice quotes77 voice quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Vanessa Bloome: It's very hard to concentrate with that panicky tone in your voice.
- Barry B. Benson: It's not a tone, I'm panicking!”
“The voice is always the starting place for me with a character.”
“What's wrong with the way I talk? What's the big idea? Am I dumb or something?”
“The actor has to develop his body. The actor has to work on his voice. But the most important thing the actor has to work on is his mind.”
“- Bobby: If I was no good, why did you steal my fucking voice? Huh?
- Jack: Cause you had nothing to fucking say.”
“I checked into the murders. And I checked into the twenty year old boy who killed his parents, and his four brothers and sisters. And when he was at trial, he testified that he heard voices in the house. He heard voices in the house and the voices told him to do it! Now, I was in the house and I heard the voices, too! And I also felt their...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Whenever you feel alone, you just call my name. I'll follow the sound of your voice.”
“Let my own lack of a voice be heard.”
“- Yale: You know we have to stop seeing each other, don't you.
- Mary: Right. Right. I understand. I could tell by the sound of your voice on the phone. Very authoritative, y'know. Like the pope, or the computer in 2001.”
“There are some voices that are too special to keep hidden.”
“- Lorraine Warren: Do you know when the voice is going to speak?
- Janet Hodgson: Sometimes.
- Lorraine Warren: And when it does, does it feel like it is coming from inside of you?
- Janet Hodgson: No, it is more like it is coming from behind me, like I'm being used.”
“- Darlene: Are you aware that you're yelling?
- Eddie: My voice is raised in emphasis. It's a perfectly legitimate use of volume.”