Capacity quotes26 capacity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- John T. Chance: Got any new men with you, Pat?
- Pat Wheeler: Nah, nobody 'cept Colorado, here.
- John T. Chance: Where'd you take him on?
- Pat Wheeler: Fort Worth.
- John T. Chance: What does he do?
- Colorado Ryan: I speak English, sheriff. If you wanna ask me.”
“If I could sing a lick, I would. But I can't. And I hate myself everyday because of it.”
“The FAA and the NTSB took 10 pilots, placed them in simulators, recreated the events that led to this plane falling out of the sky. Do you know how many of them were able to safely land the planes? Not one. Every pilot crashed the aircraft, killed everybody on board. You were the only one who could do it!”
“- Hattie Loomis: All my life I've wanted to be a Penthouse girl.
- Ed Loomis: You'd be good at that.”
“I don't judge people from where they come from. I judge them on what they bring to the table.”
“I want to be able to do anything. I know it's probably not reasonable to expect, but that's what I'd like to do.”
“We all have the capacity to kill! You... Me... Anyone! The problem is control.”
“Sometimes it's not enough to know the meaning of things, sometimes we have to know what things don't mean as well. Like what does it mean to not know what the person you love is capable of?”
“The level of incompetence displayed on the case, that's a magic trick in and of itself. Abracadabra, I'm takin' over...”
“- Napoleon Dynamite: I don't even have any good skills.
- Pedro: What do you mean?
- Napoleon Dynamite: You know, like numchuku skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills!”
“Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something.”
“You're always high! You're a drugged out loser. You think you're gonna' create a T-shirt company? You can't even dress yourself!”
“- Columbus: Are you one of these guys that tries to one-up everybody else's story?
- Tallahassee: No. I knew a guy way worse at that than me.”
“It's not what the pussy can do for you, it's what you can do for the pussy!”
“- Benson: Now tell me. Can you talk? Or are you malfunctioning?
- Hector: I am not malfunctioning. You are.”
“- Ducard: You have learned to bury your guilt with anger. I will teach you to confront it, and to face the truth. You know how to fight six men. We can teach you how to engage six hundred. You know how to disappear. We can teach you to become truly invisible.
- Bruce Wayne: Invisible?
- Henri Ducard: A Ninja understands that invisibility is a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Objection! Motion to strike that from the record. It's clear that one's intellectual capacity has no bearing on their ability to love.”
“- Josh: Is there anything you can't do?
- Beck: Not that I'm aware of.
- Josh: I find that incredibly intimidating.
- Beck: Most people do.”