Admiration quotes164 admiration quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married.”
“- Karen: What's wrong with marriage anyway?
- Denys: Have you ever seen one you admire?
- Karen: Yes, I have, many. Belfield's, for one.
- Denys: He sent her home for the rains in 1910. Didn't tell her they were over until 1913.”
“The chance to be both artistically appreciated and commercially appreciated... That's what you hope for.”
“- Cruz Ramirez: [exits Mack] Ask me if I dreamed of being a trainer, Mr. McQueen, go ahead! Ask me if I got up in the dark to run laps before school every day! Ask me if I saved every penny to buy a ticket to the races when they came to town. Ask me if I did that so that I could be a trainer someday, ask me!
- Lightning McQueen: Did y - ?
- Cruz...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You are a strange and interesting woman.”
“I find fame to be quite unnatural. Humans are not built for extreme adoration.”
“Dana, you deserve Wow.”
“That's what you always do. You confuse love for admiration.”
“They don't even know what it is to be a fan. Y'know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts.”
“- Rameses: Come on, Moses, admit it. You've always looked up to me.
- Moses: Yes, but it's not much of a view!”
“Scorsese is very nice. He's small; he's energetic.”
“- Kate Reynolds: How can you do that?
- Jack Campbell: What?
- Kate Reynolds: Look at me like you haven't seen me every day for the last 13 years.”
“You are everything... everything! You are the first woman on the first day of creation. You are mother, sister, lover, friend, angel, devil, earth, home.”
“- Jonathan Forbes: Brad, she is the sweetest, she is the loveliest, she is the most talented woman I have ever met.
- Brad Allen: That's what you said when you married that stripper.
- Jonathan Forbes: She wasn't a stripper. She was an exotic dancer... with trained doves.”
“Patrick Swayze is a fantastic man and an inspiration to work with. He is a fearless cowboy type and a movie icon.”
“Gee, Vince, when you sing it's really gonesville.”
“I admire anyone who can crawl their way out of a sewer.”
“I admire people who do things.”
“Fans will treat something preciously if they're given the opportunity to do so.”
“You don't need everyone to love you, Phin. Just a few good people!”
“Working with Quentin is the high point of my 35 years in Hollywood. He is the man.”