“The Transformers: The Movie” quotes(1986)
All actors – Norman Alden, Jack Angel, Michael Bell, Gregg Berger, Susan Blu, Arthur Burghardt, Corey Burton, Roger C. Carmel, Victor Caroli, Regis Cordic, Peter Cullen, Scatman Crothersshow all
“The Transformers: The Movie” Quotes 26 quotes
“We got Decepticons at the gates! Decepticons in the air! Decepticons inside the walls! Decepticons, Decepticons, Decepticons! If we beat them off the walls they're still in the air, if we shoot them out of the air they're still at the gates! So where does that leave us? Nowhere that's where!”
“- Jazz: Where'd that come from?
- Cliffjumper: Who cares? I'm more worried about where it's going.”
“- Arcee: I was afraid you'd be trapped outside the city.
- Hot Rod: Hey, I wasn't worried for a microsecond.
- Arcee: Then you probably didn't understand the situation.”
“- Kup: All things considered you did an amazing job lad. Amazing.
- Hot Rod: Really?
- Kup: Yeah. You even got rid of a nasty burr in my rotator. Now let's find the Dinobots and get off of this twisted planet.”
“- Galvatron: I, Galvatron, will crush you just as Megatron crushed Prime!
- Ultra Magnus: Then you'll die trying just like Megatron!”
“- Ultra Magnus: Blurr, get the Dinobots in the shuttle!
- Blurr: I'm trying to get them in the shuttle, Ultra Magnus. 'Cause I know we can't launch the shuttle until I get them into the shuttle. But I can't seem to get them into the shuttle 'cause they're impossible, impossible, impossible!”
“- Perceptor: Ultra Magnus, a cursory evaluation of Decepticon capability indicates a distinct tactical deficiency!
- Ultra Magnus: In other words, Perceptor...?
- Springer: We're outnumbered!”
“- Arcee: Stay close to me, Daniel.
- Hot Rod: And you'd better stay close to me.
- Arcee: No, you'd better stay close to me.”
“- Kup: I think the problems on this planet will be solved very shortly.
- Hot Rod: Yeah, but what about our problems? We need a ship.”
“- Hot Rod: Guns aren't exactly friendly!
- Kup: Neither are they in case you haven't noticed!”
“- Grimlock: Me Grimlock love Kup's war stories.
- Kup: You're living one, now.”
“- Optimus Prime: Ultra Magnus, it is to you, old friend, I shall pass the Matrix of Leadership as it was passed to me.
- Ultra Magnus: But Prime, I'm... I'm just a soldier. I... I'm not worthy.
- Optimus Prime: Nor was I. But one day, an Autobot shall rise from our ranks, and use the power of the Matrix to light our darkest hour.”
“- Rodimus Prime: Let this mark the end of the Cybertronian wars as we march forward to a new age of peace and happiness... Till all are one!
- Springer, Arcee, Kup: Till all are one!”
“The battle is over, but the galaxy spaning adventures of the Transformers will continue and the greatest Autobot of them all - Optimus Prime - will return.”
“I've got better things to do tonight than die.”
“- Springer: The Decepticons are going to dog us until they see us dead.
- Ultra Magnus: Then that's exactly what they're going to see. Prepare for emergency separation.
- Perceptor: That's too dangerous.
- Ultra Magnus: What choice do we have?”
“- Quintesson: Would you like to beg for your lives? It sometimes helps... but not often.
- Kup: I can't transform.
- Hot Rod: Keep trying.
- Quintesson: Silence or you'll be held in contempt of this court.
- Hot Rod: I have nothing but contempt for this court.”
“- Hot Rod: We've got to get a new travel agent. What is this place?
- Kranix: The world of the savage Sharkticons and their cruel masters the Quintessons. I am Kranix. My planet was destroyed by Unicron.
- Hot Rod: Unicron? Who's Unicron?
- Kranix: A planet that devours everything in its path.
- Kup: So that's the monster's name.”
“- Optimus Prime: One shall stand, one shall fall.
- Megatron: Why throw away your life so recklessly?
- Optimus Prime: That's a question you should ask yourself, Megatron.”
“- Hot Rod: Kup, don't you think we have better things to do now than tell old stories?
- Kup: Like what?
- Hot Rod: Like maybe figure out how we're gonna rescue our friends and then save Cybertron.
- Grimlock: No! Tell story!”