Offense quotes6 offense quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- George Hearst: You are a vile creature.
- E.B. Farnum: Nor are you first to say so.”
“- George Peatty: This couple, sittin' just in front of me, oh, they weren't young, exactly. I guess the woman was about your age.
- Sherry Peatty: A little senile, you mean? With one foot and a big toe in the grave?
- George Peatty: You want to hear this or not? Do you or not, Sherry?
- Sherry Peatty: I can't wait. Go ahead and thrill me George.”
“- Freddy Freeman: You know, I like you like this. This is so cool. I mean, no offense, but, like, at first you were kinda like the opposite of how Darla is.
- Shazam: A dick?
- Freddy Freeman: Your words. Not mine. But yeah.”
“Just look at yourself. You're not exactly a young girl's dream come true, Archie Lee Meighan.”