Offense quotes9 offense quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the TV Series: The O.C.
“Julie-He basically called me white trash! He said I was from Riverside!
Jimmy-Honey, you are from Riverside.
Julie-It was his tone!”
- From the movie: Big Hero 6
Tadashi-Yeah. I'm going for a non-threatening... huggable kinda thing.
Hiro-Looks like a walking marshmallow. No offense.
Baymax-I am a robot. I cannot be offended.”
- From the movie: O.J.: Made in America
“I think the black jubilation was very offensive and very hurtful. The news footage of African Americans of all ages, sexes, backgrounds and occupations cheering and the whites crying... it put a huge red line across the American society. It existed back then, and it exists to this day.”
- From the movie: Deadwood
“- George Hearst: You are a vile creature.
- E.B. Farnum: Nor are you first to say so.”
- From the movie: The Killing
“- George Peatty: This couple, sittin' just in front of me, oh, they weren't young, exactly. I guess the woman was about your age.
- Sherry Peatty: A little senile, you mean? With one foot and a big toe in the grave?
- George Peatty: You want to hear this or not? Do you or not, Sherry?
- Sherry Peatty: I can't wait. Go ahead and thrill me George.”
- From the movie: The Wife
- From the movie: Shazam!
“- Freddy Freeman: You know, I like you like this. This is so cool. I mean, no offense, but, like, at first you were kinda like the opposite of how Darla is.
- Shazam: A dick?
- Freddy Freeman: Your words. Not mine. But yeah.”
- From the movie: Baby Doll
“Just look at yourself. You're not exactly a young girl's dream come true, Archie Lee Meighan.”
- From the movie: Big Trouble