Offense quotes9 offense quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Julie-He basically called me white trash! He said I was from Riverside!
Jimmy-Honey, you are from Riverside.
Julie-It was his tone!”
“I think the black jubilation was very offensive and very hurtful. The news footage of African Americans of all ages, sexes, backgrounds and occupations cheering and the whites crying... it put a huge red line across the American society. It existed back then, and it exists to this day.”
“- George Hearst: You are a vile creature.
- E.B. Farnum: Nor are you first to say so.”
“- George Peatty: This couple, sittin' just in front of me, oh, they weren't young, exactly. I guess the woman was about your age.
- Sherry Peatty: A little senile, you mean? With one foot and a big toe in the grave?
- George Peatty: You want to hear this or not? Do you or not, Sherry?
- Sherry Peatty: I can't wait. Go ahead and thrill me George.”
“- Freddy Freeman: You know, I like you like this. This is so cool. I mean, no offense, but, like, at first you were kinda like the opposite of how Darla is.
- Shazam: A dick?
- Freddy Freeman: Your words. Not mine. But yeah.”
“Just look at yourself. You're not exactly a young girl's dream come true, Archie Lee Meighan.”