Plot – There is a superhero in all of us, and it just takes a bit of magic to get it out. In the case of Bill Batson, it only takes one word, SHAZAM, to turn the orphan 14-year-old into an adult, precisely into the Shazam Superhero, all thanks to an old wizard. He will have to quickly learn how to manage his powers to use them against the evil forces controlled by Thaddeus Sivana.
All actors – Zachary Levi, Mark Strong, Asher Angel, Jack Dylan Grazer, Adam Brody, Djimon Hounsou, Faithe Herman, Meagan Good, Grace Fulton, Michelle Borth, Ian Chen, Ross Butler, Jovan Armand, D.J. Cotrona, Marta Milans, Cooper Andrews, Ethan Pugiotto, John Glover, Landon Doak, Wayne Ward, Paul Braunstein, Nadine Roden, David Kohlsmith, Caroline Palmer, Emily Nixon, Michael Xavier, Keisha T. Fraser, Andi Osho, Lotta Losten, Lisa Truong, Carson MacCormac, Evan Marsh, Joseph Pierre, Jhaleil Swaby, Misha Rasaiah, Luke Gallo, Lovina Yavari, Craig Henry, Shawn Stewart, Kerri Kamara, Adam Rodness, Cliff Saunders, Simon Northwood, Ken Mohabir, Paloma Nuñez,show all
“Shazam!” Quotes 11 quotes
“- Billy Batson: Well, you wanted me to be a hero.
- Freddy Freeman: Are you kidding? Okay, no. Old guy's up there harboring multiple spiritual entities. Plus, he has the same powers as you. Plus, I mean, he knows what he's doing. Plus, I mean, you're my best friend. I don't want you to die. All right?
- Billy Batson: If a superhero can't save...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Freddy Freeman: Are you more powerful than a locomotive?
- Shazam: What's a locomotive?”
“So this is like the Seven Deadly Sins, right? I mean, I've never been great at math, but, uh, the big angry one, that's Wrath, yeah? And then Gluttony, obvi. Pride, Greed, Sloth, Lust, who I thought was gonna be way hotter, if I'm being honest. But that's only six. Where's lucky number seven? Where's little man? Where's Envy? Is he just scared...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rosa Vasquez: Please don't say anything weird to Billy.
- Freddy Freeman: You mean like how the Romans used to brush their teeth with their own urine?”
“- Freddy Freeman: You know, I like you like this. This is so cool. I mean, no offense, but, like, at first you were kinda like the opposite of how Darla is.
- Shazam: A dick?
- Freddy Freeman: Your words. Not mine. But yeah.”
“- Freddy Freeman: Flight or invisibility. If you could have one superpower, flight or invisibility, what would you pick? I mean, everybody chooses flight. You know why?
- Billy Batson: So they can fly away from this conversation?
- Freddy Freeman: No, no, 'cause heroes fly. And who doesn't want people to think they're a hero, right? But...” (continue)(continue reading)
Verbally triggered body-manipulation properties! You can switch by saying, "Shazam".
“- Freddy Freeman: All right, well, I feel like every criminal is either on drugs or asleep by now. Wanna head home?
- Shazam: Looking like this?
- Freddy Freeman: Well, yeah, I mean, usually, we'd have a lair to go back to, but that's long-term. Right now, we have a bunk bed.”