Feet quotes18 feet quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Dean: Whoa, whoa Kenny! What are you doing?
- Gary: I am trying to find out where they keep their money!
- Dean: You twat! Can't you see these people have got no money? They can't even afford new furniture! We've got the guns, whats the matter with you? Everytime we do a job, you have to go burning people's feet, whats wrong with you?”
“- Gertie: I don't like his feet.
- Elliott: They're only feet, you little twerp.”
“Until next time, this is your Zookeeper, Bobby Speed, reminding you: keep them feet movin' - or somebody'll steal your shoes.”
“Hello, dog. What do you want, eh? You like my feet, do you? Have your fill and away you go. Feet are considered a delicacy among certain animals, you know.”
“I only take one step at a time. That's why I was given two feet.”
“- Celeste Whitman: You know... I have the shortest legs of anybody here.
- Captain Mike Turner: Do it!”
“I found out what a mine is anyway. It's a hole in the ground with a darn fool at the end of it.”
“Oh, God... dancers have such ugly feet.”
“- Harold: Feet grow as you get older.
- Michael: I wish everything did.”
“It was like at that moment, he became my brain, and I became his feet.”
“- Gerry Fleck: I can't dance, I can't dance, I've got two left feet!
- Cookie Fleck: I thought he was kidding.
- Gerry Fleck: But I wasn't. I was born with two left feet.”
“- Tommy Miller: May I do my specialty?
- Sheila Kingston: Ah, no, I don't really feel like having my toes sucked right now.”
“Have you ever noticed when you get old, your feet swell up.”