Enjoyment quotes187 enjoyment quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Ray Marcus: You've should fucking kill me! You don't know nothing. It's fun to kill people. You, of all people should try sometime.
- Tony Hastings: Fun? It's fun to kill people? Did you have fun killing my wife and daughter?”
“Maybe it's because I'm getting older, I'm finding enjoyment in things that stop time.”
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”
“- Dave Marshak: We party here.
- Fitz: We party big.
- Ed: We party now.”
“I don't believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoyed the process.”
“- Jonathan Trager: I hope you enjoy the gloves you bought yourself.
- Sara Thomas: Oh, I will, I usually enjoy my own thoughtfulness.”
“- Sarah: What are you supposed to be, a clown or something?
- Eric Draven: Sometimes.”
“You have to savor life while you can.”
“People tend to enjoy what they’re really good at.”
“They'll come after you, son. Just for the ugly fun of tearing you apart.”
“I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me. That's just something that I enjoy.”
“- Mickey: Jesus, what a sheltered life I've led. I have book knowledge but you've really tasted life.
- Carolina: You've been round the world.
- Mickey: Yeah, but you've been around the block. You think you'll always be looking over your shoulder?
- Carolina: Everybody dies, you can't walk around thinking about it.
- Mickey: You're talking to a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Because sometimes even if you know how something’s gonna end, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the ride.”
“- Roque: Okay, you stay with us. But if anything smells like a trap, I get to put a bullet in your skull. Does that sound fair?
- Aisha: That sounds fun.”
“- Judy Danvers: You ever wonder what kids did for fun on a Saturday 100 years ago?
- Jack Stall: I don't know. I guess I always figured they got into their parents' wagon and went cruising up and down their main drag playing loud banjo music and acting like idiots. Eventually, we grow up, we get jobs, we have affairs, and we become alcoholics.”
“- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez: Man, you think too much! I bet you get straight A's and shit!
- Scotty Smalls: No, I got a B once. Well, actually it was an A minus but it should have been a B.
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez: Man, this is baseball, you gotta stop thinking! Just have fun. If you were having fun, you would have caught that ball!”
“- Dominoe: This is all you know, isn't it? Pushing, hitting, and punching! Does it make you feel good or something?
- Sharky: Sometimes, yes!”
“Just the knowledge that every minute spent in your company becomes the new greatest minute of my life!”
“Look at us man. Just chillin'. Enjoying the fruits of our fuckin' labor.”
“- Diane: What went wrong?
- Will Henry: I guess she just stopped talking. And I enjoyed the silence too much.”