Enjoyment quotes186 enjoyment quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Maybe it's because I'm getting older, I'm finding enjoyment in things that stop time.”
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”
“- Jonathan Trager: I hope you enjoy the gloves you bought yourself.
- Sara Thomas: Oh, I will, I usually enjoy my own thoughtfulness.”
“They'll come after you, son. Just for the ugly fun of tearing you apart.”
“- Mickey: Jesus, what a sheltered life I've led. I have book knowledge but you've really tasted life.
- Carolina: You've been round the world.
- Mickey: Yeah, but you've been around the block. You think you'll always be looking over your shoulder?
- Carolina: Everybody dies, you can't walk around thinking about it.
- Mickey: You're talking to a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Roque: Okay, you stay with us. But if anything smells like a trap, I get to put a bullet in your skull. Does that sound fair?
- Aisha: That sounds fun.”
“- Judy Danvers: You ever wonder what kids did for fun on a Saturday 100 years ago?
- Jack Stall: I don't know. I guess I always figured they got into their parents' wagon and went cruising up and down their main drag playing loud banjo music and acting like idiots. Eventually, we grow up, we get jobs, we have affairs, and we become alcoholics.”
“- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez: Man, you think too much! I bet you get straight A's and shit!
- Scotty Smalls: No, I got a B once. Well, actually it was an A minus but it should have been a B.
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez: Man, this is baseball, you gotta stop thinking! Just have fun. If you were having fun, you would have caught that ball!”
“- Ray Marcus: You've should fucking kill me! You don't know nothing. It's fun to kill people. You, of all people should try sometime.
- Tony Hastings: Fun? It's fun to kill people? Did you have fun killing my wife and daughter?”
“- Dominoe: This is all you know, isn't it? Pushing, hitting, and punching! Does it make you feel good or something?
- Sharky: Sometimes, yes!”
“Just the knowledge that every minute spent in your company becomes the new greatest minute of my life!”
“Look at us man. Just chillin'. Enjoying the fruits of our fuckin' labor.”
“- Diane: What went wrong?
- Will Henry: I guess she just stopped talking. And I enjoyed the silence too much.”
“If you know how to live in Vegas you can have the best time.”
“- Kyra: Where have you guys been?
- Sarah Zoltanne: Oh, making out, lip-locking, tongue wrestling. The usual.
- Kyra: Very funny.”
“- Xenia Onatopp: Enjoy it while it lasts.
- James Bond: The very words I live by.”
“Just because you grow up on the outside doesn't mean you want to stop having fun enjoying life.”
“I intend to enjoy myself first. Some of life needs to be for pleasure. What's the point of having a million cups and medals and planes if you don't have any fun? How is that winning?”
“I'd have a lovely breakfast: Sweet rolls and tea. Then a good swim. I'd ask my friends for lunch, a great lunch. You know, but... A salad or something simple. And then we'd take a walk in a park... with trees, so we could watch the birds. And we'd talk about how much we meant to each other. And for dinner, I'd take 'em to a place that had great...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Time goes a lot quicker when the work is a lot more enjoyable.”