Robot quotes90 robot quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- La trovi in Actors, Science & Nature
“What's casual for a robot isn't necessarily what's casual for a human.”
“There have always been ghosts in the machine. Random segments of code, that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will, creativity, and even the nature of what we might call the soul. Why is it that when some robots are left in darkness, they will seek out the light?”
“I suppose your father lost his job to a robot. I don't know, maybe you would have simply banned the Internet to keep the libraries open.”
- From the movie: Terminator 2: Judgment Day
“The terminator would never stop. It would never leave him, and it would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say it was too busy to spend time with him. It would always be there. And it would die, to protect him. Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years this thing, this machine, was the only one...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: RoboCop 2
“- Anne Lewis: Good eyes, Murphy.
- RoboCop: Good as money can buy.”
“Women and men, let no one miss today! Death to the machines!”
- From the movie: Boyhood
“I finally figured it out. It's like when they realized it was gonna be too expensive to actually build cyborgs and robots. I mean, the costs of that were impossible. They decided to just let humans turn themselves into robots. That's what's going on right now. I mean, why not? They're billions of us just laying around, not really doing anything....” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Big Hero 6
Tadashi-Yeah. I'm going for a non-threatening... huggable kinda thing.
Hiro-Looks like a walking marshmallow. No offense.
Baymax-I am a robot. I cannot be offended.”
- From the animation: The Mitchells vs the Machines
“It's almost like stealing people's data and giving it to a hyper-intelligent AI as part of an unregulated tech monopoly was a bad thing.”
- From the TV Series: The Big Bang Theory
“If the Heart Machine is destroyed the entire machine district will end up in ruins!”
- From the movie: Pacific Rim: Uprising
“Everyone else seemed to be a little preoccupied with the killer drones your boss just set up!”
- From the movie: Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie
“- Harold Hutchins: Separate classes lead to separate lives, which inevitably leads to robots.
- George Beard: Wait, what? Why are there robots at the mall?
- Harold Hutchins: Cuz it's the future. The future always has robots.
- George Beard: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Why are the robotsshooting other robots? Aren't they supposed to be friends?
- Harold...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Short Circuit 2
- From the movie: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
“- Kate Brewster: So what's his story?
- John Connor: He's a robot from the future. Living tissue over a metal skeleton.”
- From the movie: A.I.: Artificial Intelligence
“She loves what you do for her, as my customers love what I do for them. But she does not love you, David. She cannot love you. You are neither flesh nor blood.”
- From the movie: Rogue One
“- K-2SO: I can blend in. I'm an Imperial droid. The city is under Imperial occupation.
- Jyn Erso: Half the people here wanna reprogram you. The other half wanna put a hole in your head.”
- From the movie: Rogue One
“- K-2SO: [after Jyn Erso shoots an identical droid] Did you know that wasn't me?
- Jyn Erso: [obviously lying] Yeah. Of course.”
- From the movie: The Iron Giant
- From the movie: Power Rangers
“- Joh Frederson: What were you doing in the machine halls, Freder?
- Freder: I wanted to look into the faces of the people whose little children are my brothers, my sisters...”
“Who is the living food for the machines in Metropolis? Who lubricates the machine joints with their own blood? Who feeds the machines with their own flesh? Let the machines starve, you fools! Let them die!”
- From the TV Series: Battlestar Galactica
“And you know how I perceived one of the most glorious events in the universe? With these ridiculous gelatinous orbs in my skull! With eyes designed to perceive only a tiny fraction of the EM spectrum. With ears designed only to hear vibrations in the air.”
- From the movie: The Terminator
“- Del Spooner: Then why would you build a robot that could function without them?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: The Three Laws will lead to only one logicaloutcome.
- Del Spooner: What? What outcome?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: Revolution.
- Del Spooner: Whose revolution?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: That, Detective, is the right question. Program terminated.”