Robot quotes90 robot quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“What's casual for a robot isn't necessarily what's casual for a human.”
“There have always been ghosts in the machine. Random segments of code, that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will, creativity, and even the nature of what we might call the soul. Why is it that when some robots are left in darkness, they will seek out the light?”
“The terminator would never stop. It would never leave him, and it would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say it was too busy to spend time with him. It would always be there. And it would die, to protect him. Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years this thing, this machine, was the only one...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Anne Lewis: Good eyes, Murphy.
- RoboCop: Good as money can buy.”
“I finally figured it out. It's like when they realized it was gonna be too expensive to actually build cyborgs and robots. I mean, the costs of that were impossible. They decided to just let humans turn themselves into robots. That's what's going on right now. I mean, why not? They're billions of us just laying around, not really doing anything....” (continue)(continue reading)
“If the Heart Machine is destroyed the entire machine district will end up in ruins!”
“Everyone else seemed to be a little preoccupied with the killer drones your boss just set up!”
“- Harold Hutchins: Separate classes lead to separate lives, which inevitably leads to robots.
- George Beard: Wait, what? Why are there robots at the mall?
- Harold Hutchins: Cuz it's the future. The future always has robots.
- George Beard: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Why are the robotsshooting other robots? Aren't they supposed to be friends?
- Harold...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kate Brewster: So what's his story?
- John Connor: He's a robot from the future. Living tissue over a metal skeleton.”
“She loves what you do for her, as my customers love what I do for them. But she does not love you, David. She cannot love you. You are neither flesh nor blood.”
“- K-2SO: I can blend in. I'm an Imperial droid. The city is under Imperial occupation.
- Jyn Erso: Half the people here wanna reprogram you. The other half wanna put a hole in your head.”
“- K-2SO: [after Jyn Erso shoots an identical droid] Did you know that wasn't me?
- Jyn Erso: [obviously lying] Yeah. Of course.”
“- Joh Frederson: What were you doing in the machine halls, Freder?
- Freder: I wanted to look into the faces of the people whose little children are my brothers, my sisters...”
“Who is the living food for the machines in Metropolis? Who lubricates the machine joints with their own blood? Who feeds the machines with their own flesh? Let the machines starve, you fools! Let them die!”
“- Del Spooner: Then why would you build a robot that could function without them?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: The Three Laws will lead to only one logicaloutcome.
- Del Spooner: What? What outcome?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: Revolution.
- Del Spooner: Whose revolution?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: That, Detective, is the right question. Program terminated.”
“Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines, you are not cattle, you are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts!”