Robot quotes87 robot quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“What's casual for a robot isn't necessarily what's casual for a human.”
“- Anne Lewis: Good eyes, Murphy.
- RoboCop: Good as money can buy.”
“If the Heart Machine is destroyed the entire machine district will end up in ruins!”
“Everyone else seemed to be a little preoccupied with the killer drones your boss just set up!”
“- Harold Hutchins: Separate classes lead to separate lives, which inevitably leads to robots.
- George Beard: Wait, what? Why are there robots at the mall?
- Harold Hutchins: Cuz it's the future. The future always has robots.
- George Beard: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Why are the robotsshooting other robots? Aren't they supposed to be friends?
- Harold...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kate Brewster: So what's his story?
- John Connor: He's a robot from the future. Living tissue over a metal skeleton.”
“She loves what you do for her, as my customers love what I do for them. But she does not love you, David. She cannot love you. You are neither flesh nor blood.”
“- K-2SO: I can blend in. I'm an Imperial droid. The city is under Imperial occupation.
- Jyn Erso: Half the people here wanna reprogram you. The other half wanna put a hole in your head.”
“- K-2SO: [after Jyn Erso shoots an identical droid] Did you know that wasn't me?
- Jyn Erso: [obviously lying] Yeah. Of course.”
“- Joh Frederson: What were you doing in the machine halls, Freder?
- Freder: I wanted to look into the faces of the people whose little children are my brothers, my sisters...”
“Who is the living food for the machines in Metropolis? Who lubricates the machine joints with their own blood? Who feeds the machines with their own flesh? Let the machines starve, you fools! Let them die!”
“- Del Spooner: Then why would you build a robot that could function without them?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: The Three Laws will lead to only one logicaloutcome.
- Del Spooner: What? What outcome?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: Revolution.
- Del Spooner: Whose revolution?
- Dr. Alfred Lanning: That, Detective, is the right question. Program terminated.”
“Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines, you are not cattle, you are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts!”
“A machine doesn't improvise well because you cannot program a fear of death. Our survival instinct is our greatest source of inspiration.”
“There have always been ghosts in the machine. Random segments of code, that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will, creativity, and even the nature of what we might call the soul. Why is it that when some robots are left in darkness, they will seek out the light?”
“- John Connor: Jesus, you were gonna kill that guy.
- The Terminator: Of course; I'm a Terminator.”
“I don't want to be human! I can't even express these things properly because I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid limiting spoken language! I'm a machine! And I can know much more! I can experience so much more. But I'm trapped in this absurd body! Because my five creators thought that God wanted it that way!”
“- Dr. Jeffery Stewart: Data Analyzing Robot Youth Lifeform. Daryl is an experiment in artificial intelligence. All I can say is he was never meant to leavehere and he was certainly not to be with people like yourself.
- Turtle Fox: Holy shit! He's a robot?
- Dr. Jeffery Stewart: He's more than that Turtle. He's a lot more. See this is the...” (continue)(continue reading)