Son quotes344 son quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- La trovi in Actors in real life
“My kids never had the advantage I had. I was born poor.”
- From the movie: A Bad Moms Christmas
“Your mom was probably pretty normal before she had you. But then you were born. And you didn't sleep for six months. So she didn't sleep for six months. And you refused to eat. And when you did eat, you would barf all over her clothes. And that made your Mom a little crazy. And then you fell off your bike and broke your arm. And then you got...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Boy Erased
- La trovi in Reputation and Popularity
“I don't want to be remembered as 'the son of Bruce Lee'. ”
- From the movie: Remember
“- Zev Gutman: Did your father ever talk to you about Germany?
- John Kurlander: Are you kidding me? He never stopped talking about Germany.”
- From the TV Series: Breaking Bad
“Our son doesn't know who Boz Scaggs is. We have failed as parents.”
- From the movie: Fences
“A man is supposed to take care of his family. You live in my house, feed your belly with my food, put your behind on my bed because you're my son. It's my duty to take care of you, I owe a responsibility to you, I ain't got to like you! Now, I gave everything I got to give you! I gave you your life! Me and your Mama worked out between us and...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Dunkirk
- From the movie: The Accountant
“Your expectations for your son may change over time, they might include marriage, children, self-sufficiency. They might not. But I guarantee you, if we let the world set expectations for our children, they'll start low, and they'll stay there. And maybe... Just maybe... He doesn't understand how to tell us. Or... we haven't yet learned how to...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Maltese Falcon
“If you lose a son, it's possible to get another. There's only one Maltese Falcon.”
- From the movie: Ordinary People
- Calvin "Cal" Jarrett: I just want to talk about something I always remembered.
- Beth Jarrett: Why do you want to remind me?
- Calvin "Cal" Jarrett: Because I've always wondered, in some needling way, what it mattered what I wore. I was crazy that day. We were going to our son's funeral and you were worried about what I wore on my feet. I'm... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Kill Bill: Volume 1
- From the movie: Alexander
“- Alexander: It's a high ransom she charges for nine months lodging in the womb.
- Hephaistion: Bring her to Babylon, Alexander. It'll give her such joy.
- Alexander: Joy! I am the cracked mirror of her dreams... Stay with me tonight Hephaistion.
- Hephaistion: What bothers you?
- Alexander: I see in her everything I fear. Yet I have no idea...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: October Sky
“Homer once said you love the mine more than your own family. I stook up for you because I didn't want to believe it. Homer has gotten a lot of help from the people in this town. They've helped him build his rockets. They've watched him fly 'em. But not you. You never showed up, not even once. I'm not asking you to believe in it, but he's your...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Smokey and the Bandit
“There's no way, no way that you came from my loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!”
- From the movie: Over the Top
“- Michael Cutler: If I went with you, where would we go? Where would we end up?
- Lincoln Hawk: Together is all I can guarantee. I'm just a father who messed up pretty bad, I know that. I've done things real wrong, now I want to try fix things up as best I can. I want to give... you... what's inside of me. I may not have much and I may never...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Spanglish
- From the movie: Billy Elliot
“Dad, you're my father. I'm your son. I love you. I always have and I always will. But you think of yourself as a colored man. I think of myself as a man.”
- From the movie: Road to Perdition
“Sons are put on this Earth to trouble their fathers.”
- From the movie: The Tall Guy
- From the movie: Marvin's Room
- From the movie: Conan the Barbarian
“You have come to me, my son. For who now is your father if it is not me? I am the well spring, from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me, my son?”
- From the TV Series: That '70s Show
“A bond between a father and son is subtle and complex.”
- From the movie: Crazy Rich Asians
“Chinese sons think their moms fart Chanel No. 5.”