Dirt quotes38 dirt quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Lisa Farber: All men are pigs.
- Prymatt Conehead: Ah, pigs. An omnivorous domesticated cloven-hooved vertebrate that defecates in the same place it consumes.
- Lisa Farber: Exactly.”
“Gamora-And Quill, your ship is filthy.
Peter Quill-Oh she has no idea. If I had a blacklight, this would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.”
“Good heavens Annabel, what have you done to your clothes? You could grow a garden with that much soil.”
“Goddamn, motherfucker got blood all over my best clown suit.”
“- Clyde Barrow: Now you just tell me what was wrong with that car.
- C.W. Moss: Dirt.
- Clyde Barrow: Dirt?
- C.W. Moss: Dirt in the fuel line... just blowed it away.”
“Harry, why are you covered in poo?”
“- Catwoman: Batman napalmed my arm, he knocked me off a building just when I was starting to feel good about myself. I wanna play an integral part in his degradation.
- The Penguin: A plan is forming.
- Catwoman: I want in. The thought of busting Batman makes me feel all... dirty. Maybe I'll just give myself a bath right here.”
“Sweet Lou cleans no man's poo.”
“Your shower shoes have fungus on them. You'll never make it to the bigs with fungus on your shower shoes. Think classy, you'll be classy.”
“- Cordelia: Are my sheets done yet?
- Jeryline: They're downstairs. And I couldn't get all those stains out, either.
- Cordelia: Damn guacamole.”
“- Coach Gary Gaines: So how is it out there?
- Ivory Christian: They're fast, they're big, they're dirty... plus they're fast.
- Coach Gary Gaines: You said that already.”
“In my days, all we did was throw rocks at each other. Big bag of dirt clods - that's what the kids want.”
“Mud is still mud, no matter how small you are.”
“Damn Bud, ya'll live like pigs!”
“- Nelson Moss: What are you doing?
- Sara Deever: Taking your shirt off.
- Nelson Moss: Why?
- Sara: So you can clean up.
- Nelson Moss: Why?
- Sara Deever: Because you smell like puppy pee.”
“Water softens up the dirt.”
“- Ed: You gonna thank me then?
- Shaun: For what?
- Ed: Tidying up!
- Shaun: Doesn't look that tidy.
- Ed: Well, I had a few beers when I finished.”