Innocence quotes114 innocence quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Mills: Wait, I thought all you did was kill innocent people.
- John Doe: Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny? An obese man... a disgusting man who could barely stand up; a man who if you saw him on the street, you'd point him out to your friends so that they could join you in mocking him; a man, who if you saw him while you were eating, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm innocent. I've committed no crime. A crime's been committed against me.”
“We have protected innocence that I'm not willing to give up.”
“The unmendable souls prey upon the innocent and the pure.”
“A man lives three lives. The first one ends with the loss of naivety, the second, with the loss of innocence and the third… with the loss of life itself. It’s inevitable that we go through all three stages.”
“I have seen children successfully surmount the effects of an evil inheritance. That is due to purity being an inherent attribute of the soul.”
“You live in this pale pink world of milkshakes and first kisses.”
“The jails are full with innocent people because they told the truth.”
“I'm neither poor nor innocent.”
“- Leonard Vole: But this is England, where I thought you never arrest, let alone convict, people for crimes they have not committed.
- Sir Wilfrid: We try not to make a habit of it.”
“Where I come from, when the government says someone's guilty, that's how you know they're innocent.”
“- Helen Parr: Who did I put in jail?
- Evelyn Deavor: Pizza delivery guy. Seemed the right height, build. He gave you a pretty good fight. I should say I gave you a pretty good fight through him.
- Helen Parr: But it doesn't bother you that an innocent man is in jail?
- Evelyn Deavor: Eh, he was surly. And the pizza was cold.”
“In our obsession of original sin, we too often forget original innocence.”
“Ignorance is not the same as innocence.”
“Do you wanna know who was innocent? My high school sweetheart. Love of my life. Pregnant with my little boy. He's be about your age now if his mama hadn't got caught in the crossfire when two meth head freaks decided to rob a fucking convenience store. A world without those people in it... sure smells like peace to me. You break the law, you pay...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's no client as scary as an innocent man.”
“Let it be recorded that the condemned pleaded not guilty.”