Eddie Albert Quote
“I don't really care how I am remembered as long as I bring happiness and joy to people.”
Comments on this quoteSimilar quotes
- La trovi in Reputation and Popularity
“I'm world famous, everywhere I go there are people who love me because of I've been able to bring them some joy from the movies I've made.”
- La trovi in About Colleagues
“She didn’t want to be famous. She wanted to be happy.”
- La trovi in Body Obsession
“The three terrible karmas are beauty, wealth, and fame — they're the things that stop you from finding true happiness.”
- From the movie: My Week With Marilyn
“- Marilyn Monroe: You think I'm crazy?
- Colin Clark: I just meant you could be happy.
- Marilyn Monroe: I am happy.
- Colin Clark: Of course you're happy. You're the biggest star in the world.”
- From the movie: Hell on Heels: The Battle of Mary Kay
“No matter how powerful or successful you become, true happiness may not follow. Think of Marilyn, sweet Marilyn Monroe. The whole world loved her so, but she was so very, very alone...”