“- Nicoli Koloff: We fight in Soviet Union or we fight nowhere. Why don't you ask Drago's wife why she is afraid? Tell them.
- Ludmilla: I'm afraid for my husband's life. We have threats of violence everywhere. You call him a killer. He is a professional fighter... not a killer. You have this belief that you are better than us. You have this...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Red Sonja: No man may have me, unless he's beaten me in a fair fight.
- Kalidor: So, the only man that can have you, is one who's trying to kill you. That's logic. If you yield only to a conqueror, then prepared to be conquered... Little Sonja...
- Red Sonja: Don't be a fool, I don't want to kill you.”
“- Brytag: I'm going to feed your eyes to the birds, red-hair!
- Red Sonja: I don't need eyes to find you, I can smell you at a hundred paces!”
“- Red Sonja: But why didn't you tell me who you were?
- Kalidor: You didn't seem to want a man's help. But you needed it, so that's why I followed you. I had to be sure you reached the talisman.
- Red Sonja: I see, I misunderstood. I thought you had another reason.
- Kalidor: I did.”
“- Brytag: I will tell the future in your entrails, Red Woman!
- Red Sonja: I know my future. You have none.”