Michelle Williams quotes
“You don't need everyone to love you, Phin. Just a few good people!”
“- Eddie Brock: Hey, you know what... You know what night it is tonight, right?
- Anne Weying: Date night.
- Eddie Brock: Mmm-hmm. So, I will pick you up around, uh, 6:00. And please do not forget your helmet.
- Anne Weying: Oh, I'm glad that you like it, 'cause I plan on wearing it at our wedding.
- Eddie Brock: That's hot.”
“All people ever see is Marilyn Monroe. As soon as they realize I'm not her, they run.”
“- Glinda: For the record, I knew you had it in you all along.
- Oz: Greatness?
- Glinda: No. Better than that. Goodness.”
“My son, Paul, must be very frightened right now. I know I'm frightened for him. So to the people who took him, I don't care why you did this but I ask as a mother that you think of your own children or a child that you once were and set my boy free. Thank you.”
“- Oz: It looks like I've got you fooled, too.
- Glinda: The only person you've got fooled is yourself.”
“The dreams of the people live on.”
“- Marilyn Monroe: Do you know I've been married three times already? How did that happen?
- Colin Clark: You were just looking for the right man.
- Marilyn Monroe: They always look right at the start.”
“- Glinda: The shield allows a good-hearted person to pass.
- Oz: I'm gonna die.”
“I want this to be the perfect date. I haven't had a real date since I was 13-years-old.”
“- Oz: I might not actually be a wizard.
- Glinda: Yes, but they don't know that.”
“- Glinda: Well done, Tinker, your machine works beautifully.
- Master Tinker: That's just workmanship. What you displayed was true courage.”
“- Betsy Jobs: You're the smartest person I know.
- Arlene Lorenzo: But you don't know anybody...”
“- Marilyn Monroe: You think I'm crazy?
- Colin Clark: I just meant you could be happy.
- Marilyn Monroe: I am happy.
- Colin Clark: Of course you're happy. You're the biggest star in the world.”
“- Marilyn Monroe: Don't forget me.
- Colin Clark: As if I could.”