“Battle for the Planet of the Apes” quotes(1973)
Plot – Apes have conquered the Earth and men are their slaves. While the leader of the community, Caesar, helped by the wise Virgilius, continues to live peacefully with humans because he is interested in their history, Aldus the gorilla wants to come to power and eliminate everyone standing in his path. When the apes discover a small community of men that had escaped slavery so far, a furious battle takes place.
All actors – Roddy McDowall, Claude Akins, Natalie Trundy, Severn Darden, Lew Ayres, John Huston, Paul Williams, Austin Stoker, Noah Keen, Richard Eastham, France Nuyen, Paul Stevens, Heather Lowe, Bobby Porter, Michael Stearns, Cal Wilson, Pat Cardi, John Landis, Andy Knight, , James Bacon, Erlynn Mary Botelho, Eric Braeden, Colleen Camp, Paula Crist, Jimmy Gambina, David Gerrold, Dominique Green, Bob Harks, Kim Hunter, Sam Maronie, Hank Robinson, Lou Wagnershow all
“Battle for the Planet of the Apes” Quotes 11 quotes
“I really don't hold withknowing the future, even my own, which is short. I mean, if we knew for a fact there was an afterlife, and that the afterlife was bliss eternal, we'd all commit suicide in order to be able to enjoy it.”
“The greatest danger of all is that danger never ends.”
“I don't want to have to remember my husband. I want to love him now.”
“- Caesar: Ah, if only my mother and father, whom I was too young to remember... If only they'd lived, perhaps they would have taught me if it was right to kill evil so that good shall prevail.
- Bruce MacDonald: But you know, Caesar, history shows...
- Caesar: Oh no, no, no. That is human history, not ape history. Ape, never kills ape.”
- Virgil: Teacher only reverted to type under provocation. He... he spoke like a slavemaster in the old days of our servitude when we were conditioned to mechanical obedience. He, uh, he uttered a negative, uh, imperative.
- Caesar: Could you put that into words which even Caesar could understand?
- Virgil: Uh, he said, "No, Aldo, no!".
“- Caesar: Can one murder be avenged by another?
- Virgil: Perhaps only the future will tell.”
“All knowledge is for good. Only the use to which you put it can be good or evil.”
“- Black girl: Lawgiver, who knows about the future?
- The Lawgiver: Perhaps only the dead.”