Human nature quotes328 human nature quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We all suffer from spiritual pride. We all do. You must remember that, uh... you are not God. In God, we move, and live, and have our being. We live in God, but we are not of it. You're only human.”
“Humans are hilarious.”
“The cub is spoken for, he is one of us! You will treat him as you would your own. As long as I am alive, the pack will stand by the man-cub.”
“You know what you are... what you're made of. War is in your blood. Don't fight it. You didn't kill for your country.
You killed for yourself. God's never gonna make that go away. When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing.”
“To me, the most important thing in life is to be a human being. Second is acting.”
“One day you're saving the rainforest, the next you're chugging cock.”
“- Mark Shermin: Have people from your world been here before?
- Starman: Before yes. We are interested in your species.
- Mark Shermin: You mean you're some kind of anthropologist? Is that what you're doing here? Just checking us out?
- Starman: You are a strange species. Not like any other. And you'd be surprised how many there are. Intelligent...” (continue)(continue reading)
"What makes a man a man?" a friend of mine once wondered. Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don't think so. It's the choices he makes. Not how he starts things, but how he decides to end them.
“Infinite goodness is creating a being you know, in advance, is going to complain.”
“The more I learn what is a man, the more I want to be an animal.”
“I realized that if what we call human nature can be changed, then absolutely anything is possible. And from that moment, my life changed.”
“It's important to think. It's what separates us from lentils.”
“I am not a man! And I am not an animal.”
“It's vanilla. He reacts to nothing. It's monstrous.”
“Sexuality is one of the biggest parts of who we are.”
“Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.”
“We're all dying. The world's just one big hospice with fresh air.”
“Man has a choice and it's a choice that makes him a man.”
“- Barnaby: I was just thinking, it's queer about people.
- Mrs. Edwina Fulton: What about people?
- Barnaby: Through no fault of their own they get older.
- Mrs. Edwina Fulton: Now, that's a profound remark.
- Barnaby: They get older, something happens to them.
- Mrs. Edwina Fulton: Are you referring to me Barnaby?
- Barnaby: Nah, I was thinking...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My theory is that everyone is a potential murderer.”
“Real human emotion is always interesting.”
“- Charlie Allnut: What are you being so mean for, Miss? A man takes a drop too much once in a while, it's only human nature.
- Rose Sayer: Nature, Mr. Allnut, is what we are put in this world to rise above.”