Evil quotes347 evil quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”
Dante described it perfectly. Bleeding trees waiting for Judgment Day, where we can all hang ourselves from our own branches. It's not that easy... "Doctor". To find rest takes a real genius. It's all a matter of discernment. Now, R.C. Sproul said we're not sinners because we sin, but we sin because we are sinners. In more accessible terms,... (continue)(continue reading)
“Each of us has a destiny - for good or for evil.”
“- Jigsaw: Who am I?
- Dr. Lynn Denlon: A monster. A murderer.
- Jigsaw: I don't condone murder and I despise murderers.”
“This I believe in... I believe in death. I believe in disease. I believe in injustice and inhumanity, torture and anger and hate... I believe in murder. I believe in pain. I believe in cruelty and infidelity. I believe in slime and stink and every crawling, putrid thing... every possible ugliness and corruption, you son of a bitch. I believe......” (continue)(continue reading)
“You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.”
“There are three types of people in this world: sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. Some people prefer to believe that evil doesn't exist in the world, and if it ever darkened their doorstep, they wouldn't know how to protect themselves. Those are the sheep. Then you've got predators who use violence to prey on the weak. They're the wolves. And then...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain.
- Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
- Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.”
“- Colonel Kane: You're convinced that God is dead because there's evil in the world.
- Captain Cutshaw: Correct.
- Colonel Kane: Then why don't you think He's alive because of the goodness in the world?”
“- The Boy: I'm a boy, a real boy!
- True Heart Bear: Your evil left you when you admitted how much you care.
- The Boy: I'm a boy! I can jump! I can run! I can turn cartwheels!”
“Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like him as ourselves.”
“Since the dawn of existence, there have always been moments when the course of history shifted. Such a turning point is upon us now: the conflict between the better and worst angels of our very nature, whose outcome will change our world so greatly there will be no going back. I do not know if victory is possible. I only know that great...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's not easy being the Barbra Streisand of Evil.”
“Do be careful! Don't lose any of that stuff. That's concentrated evil. One drop of that could turn you all into hermit crabs.”
“- Colonel Kane: Maybe we're just fish out of water.
- Col. Richard Fell: What was that?
- Colonel Kane: I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's easy to tell the difference between right and wrong. What's hard is choosing the wrong that's more right.”
“This great evil, where's it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this? Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we might've known? Does our ruin benefit the earth, does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too? Have...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gwendolyn Chelm: I have a theory about you and your friends.
- Billy Dannreuther: Correction - my associates.
- Gwendolyn Chelm: As a matter of fact, I think you're doctors. Evil ones, I mean. You're going to the heart of the jungle where human life is cheap, to perform ghastly experiments which require the sacrifice of thousands on the altar...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Despite having considered myself a monster for as long as I can remember, it still comes as a shock when I’m confronted with the depth of evil that exists in this world.”