Evil quotes318 evil quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”
“Each of us has a destiny - for good or for evil.”
“This I believe in... I believe in death. I believe in disease. I believe in injustice and inhumanity, torture and anger and hate... I believe in murder. I believe in pain. I believe in cruelty and infidelity. I believe in slime and stink and every crawling, putrid thing... every possible ugliness and corruption, you son of a bitch. I believe......” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain.
- Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
- Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.”
“- Colonel Kane: You're convinced that God is dead because there's evil in the world.
- Captain Cutshaw: Correct.
- Colonel Kane: Then why don't you think He's alive because of the goodness in the world?”
“- The Boy: I'm a boy, a real boy!
- True Heart Bear: Your evil left you when you admitted how much you care.
- The Boy: I'm a boy! I can jump! I can run! I can turn cartwheels!”
“It's not easy being the Barbra Streisand of Evil.”
“- Colonel Kane: Maybe we're just fish out of water.
- Col. Richard Fell: What was that?
- Colonel Kane: I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“This great evil, where's it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this? Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we might've known? Does our ruin benefit the earth, does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too? Have...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gwendolyn Chelm: I have a theory about you and your friends.
- Billy Dannreuther: Correction - my associates.
- Gwendolyn Chelm: As a matter of fact, I think you're doctors. Evil ones, I mean. You're going to the heart of the jungle where human life is cheap, to perform ghastly experiments which require the sacrifice of thousands on the altar...” (continue)(continue reading)
Dante described it perfectly. Bleeding trees waiting for Judgment Day, where we can all hang ourselves from our own branches. It's not that easy... "Doctor". To find rest takes a real genius. It's all a matter of discernment. Now, R.C. Sproul said we're not sinners because we sin, but we sin because we are sinners. In more accessible terms,... (continue)(continue reading)
“If it turns out that there IS a God, I don't think that he's evil. I think that the worst you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever.”
“- Elsa Knudsen: My father says there's only right and wrong - good and evil. Nothing in between. It isn't that simple, is it?
- Steve Judd: No, it isn't. It should be, but it isn't.”
“The powers of Evil can take many forms. Remember that, Sir Henry, when you're at Baskerville Hall. Do as the legend tells and avoid the moor when the forces of darkness are exalted.”
“There is more evil around us here than I have ever encountered before.”
“Some people think the Crucifixion only took place on Calvary. They better wise up! Taking Joey Doyle's life to stop him from testifying is a crucifixion. And dropping a sling on Kayo Dugan because he was ready to spill his guts tomorrow, that's a crucifixion. And every time the Mob puts the pressure on a good man, tries to stop him from doing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I know how black a man’s heart can be.”
“- Caesar: Ah, if only my mother and father, whom I was too young to remember... If only they'd lived, perhaps they would have taught me if it was right to kill evil so that good shall prevail.
- Bruce MacDonald: But you know, Caesar, history shows...
- Caesar: Oh no, no, no. That is human history, not ape history. Ape, never kills ape.”
“All knowledge is for good. Only the use to which you put it can be good or evil.”
“I do not standby in the presence of evil!”
“- Duke: Do you see that, captain?
- Baker Dill: Yeah. I see him. Alright, what do you think man? Do you think the beast is close? What do you say, Duke?
- Duke: He's down there somewhere. Making up his damn mind.”