Evil quotes355 evil quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Klondike Annie
“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”
- From the movie: The Addiction
Dante described it perfectly. Bleeding trees waiting for Judgment Day, where we can all hang ourselves from our own branches. It's not that easy... "Doctor". To find rest takes a real genius. It's all a matter of discernment. Now, R.C. Sproul said we're not sinners because we sin, but we sin because we are sinners. In more accessible terms,... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the TV Series: Criminal Minds
“He who does not punish evil, commands it to be done.”
- From the movie: Something Wicked This Way Comes
- From the movie: Casablanca
“Each of us has a destiny - for good or for evil.”
- From the movie: Human Traffic
- From the movie: Saw III
“- Jigsaw: Who am I?
- Dr. Lynn Denlon: A monster. A murderer.
- Jigsaw: I don't condone murder and I despise murderers.”
- From the movie: The Exorcist III
“This I believe in... I believe in death. I believe in disease. I believe in injustice and inhumanity, torture and anger and hate... I believe in murder. I believe in pain. I believe in cruelty and infidelity. I believe in slime and stink and every crawling, putrid thing... every possible ugliness and corruption, you son of a bitch. I believe......” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
“You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.”
- From the movie: Big Fish
- From the movie: American Sniper
“There are three types of people in this world: sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. Some people prefer to believe that evil doesn't exist in the world, and if it ever darkened their doorstep, they wouldn't know how to protect themselves. Those are the sheep. Then you've got predators who use violence to prey on the weak. They're the wolves. And then...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- From the movie: The Boondock Saints
“- Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain.
- Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
- Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.”
- From the movie: The Ninth Configuration
“- Colonel Kane: You're convinced that God is dead because there's evil in the world.
- Captain Cutshaw: Correct.
- Colonel Kane: Then why don't you think He's alive because of the goodness in the world?”
- From the movie: Care Bears Movie II: A New Generation
“- The Boy: I'm a boy, a real boy!
- True Heart Bear: Your evil left you when you admitted how much you care.
- The Boy: I'm a boy! I can jump! I can run! I can turn cartwheels!”
- From the movie: Interview with the Vampire
“Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like him as ourselves.”
- From the movie: X-Men: The Last Stand
“Since the dawn of existence, there have always been moments when the course of history shifted. Such a turning point is upon us now: the conflict between the better and worst angels of our very nature, whose outcome will change our world so greatly there will be no going back. I do not know if victory is possible. I only know that great...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Bedazzled
“It's not easy being the Barbra Streisand of Evil.”
- From the movie: Time Bandits
“Do be careful! Don't lose any of that stuff. That's concentrated evil. One drop of that could turn you all into hermit crabs.”
- From the movie: The Ninth Configuration
“- Colonel Kane: Maybe we're just fish out of water.
- Col. Richard Fell: What was that?
- Colonel Kane: I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Batman & Robin
- From the movie: The Siege
“It's easy to tell the difference between right and wrong. What's hard is choosing the wrong that's more right.”
- From the movie: Legend
- From the movie: Sordid Lives
- From the movie: The Thin Red Line
“This great evil, where's it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this? Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we might've known? Does our ruin benefit the earth, does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too? Have...” (continue)(continue reading)