Teachers quotes86 teachers quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.”
“- Annie: Mrs. Burbridge, would you come over here for a moment? Has it escaped your attention that these children have head to toe poison oak?
- Adele Burbridge: Well no, I... well yes, but...
- Annie: But what? My children are in need of medical assistance! And you can sit here and smugly lecture me on the importance of tests? Tests which exist...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Timo Cruz: Teachers ain't supposed to touch students.
- Coach Ken Carter: I'm not a teacher. I'm the new basketball coach.”
“I wanted to be an English teacher.”
“Don't listen to what your teachers tell you, you know. Don't pay attention. Just, just see what they look like and that's how you'll know what life is really gonna be like.”
“You've worked very hard. All of you. You've grown, as athletes and individuals. You've learnt a lot. We've all learned a lot. As Miss Wade would say; a teacher also learns from his students. Today, you have the chance to be the greatest martial artists in the world. It's up to you. If you give everything you've got, everything, you'll be...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Haywood: Is that a threat, Mrs. Grober?
- Patricia Grober: French teachers do not threaten, Monsieur. They say "S'il vous plait".
“I told their teacher to beat them. He beat them so well that this one's going to the university.”
“We're the teachers, and in our classroom two and two can add up to five if we say it does.”
“- Jake Fischer: It doesn't matter what I do. It's just not good enough.
- Emily Thomas: Maybe he's just trying to push you to be better. We teachers do that to the ones we believe in.”
“I would probably be a teacher if I weren't a comedian.”