Revenge quotes330 revenge quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You've fucked with the wrong person! My husband does business with the Mafia! When they track you down, you, your entire family, everyone you ever knew will all get chainsaw enemas!”
“- Eclipse: Tell me, what put you in the joint in the first place?
- Frank: Well, one night these punks broke into the garage and put a beating on old man Galetti. The whole neighborhood knew about it. The cops knew about it. But I guess these punks were connected, so the cops didn't do anything and I did. So after all the smoke had cleared,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rooster Cogburn: Why, by God, girl, that's a Colt's Dragoon! You're no bigger than a corn nubbin, what're you doing with all this pistol?
- Mattie Ross: It belonged to my father, he carried it bravely in the war, and I intend to kill Tom Chaney with it if the law fails to do so.
- Rooster Cogburn: Well, this'll sure get the job done if you can...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Everyone who loses somebody wants revenge on someone, on God if they can't find anyone else. But in Africa, in Matobo, the Ku believe that the only way to end grief is to save a life. If someone is murdered, a year of mourning ends with a ritual that we call the Drowning Man Trial. There's an all-night party beside a river. At dawn, the killer...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Baby: Oh, you shouldn't have done that!
- Mary Knowles: Oh, really? Are you gonna do something about it?
- Baby: I'll do something, motherfucker… I’ll fucking cut your tits off and shove them down your throat!”
“I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to hell with you!”
“I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sum'bitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.”
“I'm gonna do something far worse than kill you. I'm gonna let you live.”
“- Zeus Carver: You know this guy Simon we're talking to?
- John McClane: Yeah. I threw his little brother off the thirty-second floor of Nakatomi Towers out in L.A. I guess he's a little pissed off about it.
- Zeus Carver: Wait a minute. You mean to tell me I'm in this shit 'cause some white cop threw some white asshole's brother off a roof?”
“I got a little girl. Somebody rapes her, he's a dead dog. I'll blow him away just like Carl Lee did.”
“I curse you. Until you do right by me everything you think about is gonna crumble!”
“- Nick Styles: You killed Farris, didn't you?
- Earl Talbot Blake: You killed my life.
- Nick Styles: So, now we're even, is that it?
- Earl Talbot Blake: We're not even close.”
“You know, I'm 1500 years old. I've killed twice as many enemies as that. And every one of them would have rather killed me than not succeeded. I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. Thanos is just the latest of a long line of bastards, and he'll be the latest to feel my vengeance - fate wills it so.”
“I want revenge. I want them to know that death is coming, and there is nothing they can do to stop it.”
“- Caesar: Can one murder be avenged by another?
- Virgil: Perhaps only the future will tell.”
Once, my husband told me of this man. He avenges our wrongs. And the bounty killers sure do tremble when he appears. They call him "Silence." Because wherever he goes, the silence of death follows.
“If this thing goes wrong, I just want my kids to know that I didn't sit there and take it. I did something.”
“- Valkyrie: This team of yours, it got a name?
- Thor: Yeah, it's called the... uh... Revengers!”